*edit* Tess Is Home!

GoldenGirl85

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh minxy you use Urban Dog! Me too! I just saw Paul post this. Happy to chuck it up on my f book too. Hope tess comes home soon Golden Girl!!

I sure do :laugh: Hopefully if we spread the word someone will know where he is!

GG because of where you live you need to ring both the morteon Shire council and the Brisbane city council to report Tess missing.

Also ring every vet clinic within a 10km radius of where you live. Animals can run a long way when they are scared. We had a cat brought into us at work that lived on the other side of the town, the owner had no idea how she made it over this side of the river.

I'm sorry you have lost Tess and I pray she is safe and well but this is a lesson as to the importance of updating microchip information, the chip is as only good as the information on it.

I hope Tess is back with you tomorrow.

Left the back gate and her crate open all night, with food in it...food is still there :)

Im still holding out hope for 'found' person, I have to go to work soon but Im going to write a note on this sign on the way past, also going to keep trying to call them today. Where I live is a horrible place to get mobile coverage, Ive had to go with Telstra so I can get contacted for work, so im just hoping when they leave the area today for work or whatever then they will get my messages

Another person in my agility club has put an email out within our agility circle, so anyone registered with ADAA will have it, just goes to show how straight I was thinking last night...NOT

I want my puppy back :)