• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 011/365

5344856127_3a68d2858b.jpg

Grateful for...

My husband getting home.

I don't think I've ever been so grateful to have him home, ever. He works in West End, one of the flood affected areas in Brisbane. The usual trip home took a lot longer than usual and he was uncontactable by phone for most of that time. So glad he is here safe and sound. My thoughts are with all of those that have been affected by this disaster.

Thank good ness he is home safe and sound Huga!

My effort for today was really no effort, another iphone snap. I know they are ordinary but still can't get out and about and don't want to miss a day!

5345060551_32d88351e1.jpg

Toys by CLTB, on Flickr

It looks yum too, what is it?

WA, I'm sure your dad is watching over you proud as punch!

MM, thanks, I'm slowly on the mend! Your shot is just the cutest!!

DA, cone of shame ;) love it, poor puppy looks so sad!

It's funny to post in the other thread and see everyone's photos and then post in this thread and see the same ones!

I have got a little bit of a backlog again due to a big (and crappy!) weekend.

8th January - loving my favourite movie of all time and the reason Zero is named Zero, the nightmare before christmas. Jack Skellington makes me happy. :rofl:

5345334147_e0362bc59b.jpg

9th January - loving spending an afternoon out with friends for one of my best friend's birthdays at Opera Bar. For all those not in Sydney, opera bar is right under the opera house, lookout out towards the harbour bridge.

5345954576_8247a92615.jpg

10th January - loving "Hairy Potter", aka Kairu (spitzbaby's gorgeous little man) who has been in the wars this week but is eternally happy and smiley (including letting us tape a wand to his cast and dressing him up as a wizard). We think that the scratch on his face makes him look like harry potter so it kind of fits :rofl:

5345350781_7177b355da.jpg

11th January - loving finding things to laugh about on days where everything is sad. I have had a bad few days and so coming out to an insanely dirty dog cracked me up this morning. At least someone is getting some fun out of the rain.

5345967052_971ac2b2b2.jpg

DA, I like the cone of shame :confused:

11.1.11 - Love Without Boundaries

5346061456_577b553579.jpg

I did a different shot from Jans challenge and the 365 days Challenge!

Here are my little girls enjoying their time with the ball.

5345917404_d7606a77ca.jpg

11/365 - 11 January, 2011 by swdimages, on Flickr

Gorgeous shots!

Shell I have never seen the nightmare before christmas, must watch it one day! Love harry potter and muddy zero. hope your days get better Shell!

Pretty rose Rav.

12/365

5348590600_cab691d419.jpg

The big bed by CLTB, on Flickr