2011 Brags Thread

And another not quite so big brag from us but Ella and I did our Endurance Test today. We had the same judge from yesterday who thought that I was being a little greedy getting two titles in one weekend! LOL

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And another not quite so big brag from us but Ella and I did our Endurance Test today. We had the same judge from yesterday who thought that I was being a little greedy getting two titles in one weekend! LOL

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: On a roll there Seita - congrats to you and Ella - and yes, definitely greedy. :D But hugely well deserved. :)

(A friend and I have a tradition of celebrating titles with a bottle of Moet & Chandon - be thankful you don't have that tradition :rofl: .)

wow Seita, two titles in one weekend. :thumbsup: Congrats on the OC........sigh, one can only dream!

Yay! First title today for us :D

We got our HT title today. Plus got moved up to the bigger paddock and passed the PT. Half way to our next title. I'm so happy as that just exceeded my expectations. Now at 7 months old she just does everything so easily.

My semi new dog (and older half sister to above dog) did her instinct test, and on her 4th exposure to sheep got a HT pass too :D

Lol, congrats to both dogs for making a novice handler look good :o:laugh:

Edited by Inevitablue

We also had a pretty good day out yesterday. Both dogs did some fantastic stuff and I did some terrible stuff..... :rofl:

In the end though CK won JDX and got his title - off to play with his sister in Masters now.

Xena got her first ADO card and came second. Shame she broke her stay and realised I was a bit unhappy about it or she probably would have been the goods. (Let's not talk about the rubbish dog walk being more of a problem!!)

This is their two best runs for the day. :)

Got a phone call today which put a big smile on my face :D

Darcy not only made it as 1st emergency for our Top Dog Jumping competition, she also made 2nd emergency for Top Dog Agility. :thumbsup:

Some may not think emergency is much, but given I missed some major trials this past year and the extremely tough competition to get in, I'm over the moon.

Agility was a big shock, I pulled Darcy out last year to retrain her contracts, so she's only been trialling in Agility for 1/2 of the points accumulation time. :eek:

Go the country trial dogs :D