2011 Brags Thread

Last obedience trial for the year tonight and it was Rubystar's night - well done mate - you should be mighty pleased with both your girls thumbsup1.gif

Bedazzled took out UD - good boy Brookie

Mason got his CD title tonight - so onto open you go - well done Candice.

Maureen and Jasper the pap got their CCD title - this is a little dog with lots of attitude - and everybody loves him thumbsup1.gif

For me Strauss won CCD and this is his title thumbsup1.gif Moo was 2nd to Brookie in UD BUT the best part was his attitude and the fact that I got 2 happy seekbacks - 1 in UD and 1 in UDX - a nice way to finish the year. biggrin.gif

It was a great night for everybody :) I would have loved some better heeling but hey Mason is my guinea pig and maybe there is something I'm nt training to prepare him well enough for the ring:) great work from everybody else though:)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:thumbsup::cheer::cheer::cheer::champagne:

Way to go WA DOLers - especially RS and the gorgeous girls - fantastic!!! And is there a reason why Ruby wouldn't beat Millie :rofl:

And great job MG and Mason - lovely. Onwards and upwards now.

And 'just a stud dog' has started the letters after now - :p - well done Ptolomy and Strauss.

And great stuff bedazzled and the gorgeous Brookie - and ozjen and Jaspet.

(DogsWest must be really happy with you guys - your title payments will be helping their budget no end :rofl: )

There'll be some :party: at some stage I reckon. You guys :rock:

Congratulations to everyone who did so well last night.

Mason gained his Novice title, RubyStars 2 girls came first and second in a very competitive Open class, my Brookie won UD and Ptolomy's Scooter came 2nd in UD and her baby boy Strause won and gained his CCD title, and Ozjen's Jasper also gained his CCD title. Sorry if I missed someone out...chime in if I have. A great night for the DOLers

Sneaking in with my own personal brag - a number of you guys know for what seems like an eternity and beyond I have been writing a PhD thesis. A number of you have also put up with my whinging and frustration as a consequence. Well I am pleased to say that a little later today (since its now well after midnight) it goes in for submission :thumbsup:. Its finally COMPLETED :eek:.

post-4836-0-38518300-1323615580_thumb.jpg

Edited by ness

And is there a reason why Ruby wouldn't beat Millie :rofl:

Ummmm.... because she can be a bit of an airhead and wigglebum!! :laugh:

Hey congratulations you western australians on your passes and your titles. Going to be a few cakes there I think and well done RS and your girls like wow what an end to the year. 197 and 196 like WOW

I know, couldn't have asked for a better end to the trialling year! party1.gif

Thanks for the congrats, everyone :D

Sneaking in with my own personal brag - a number of you guys know for what seems like an eternity and beyond I have been writing a PhD thesis. A number of you have also put up with my whinging and frustration as a consequence. Well I am pleased to say that a little later today (since its now well after midnight) it goes in for submission :thumbsup:. Its finally COMPLETED :eek:.

Congrats, ness!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

Edited by RubyStar

Wahoo back from end of year club presentations and Kenz cleaned up the Top Novice Obedience Dog Award :thumbsup:. So proud of my little baby - its been a hard year for both of us and just glad she could come through for me.

Also a little bittersweet - both my girls have now won that award. It was Ness's first end of year prize many years ago and what got me hooked into dog training and now Kenz has her name on it as well :thumbsup:.

I just got back from our Obedience Club presentations, where Jedi was presented the trophy for Highest Achievement in Canine Competition! It is awarded to the dog who gained the most titles from a variety of disciplines. Feeling very proud of The Fuzz! :D

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys thought I would put the last brag for year 2011 we had an agility jumping and gamblers trial. It was 41 degress and hot and it was delayed till 8.ADM I had dogs that would have been on red cordial they were just out of control. Gabby won ADO JDO and GDM and Inka got a 3rd in GDM 5th in ADO and a 4th in JDO. At 2am trying to work out a course with 7 entries to tunnels wasnt much fun and noone qualified at all and I think there would be some winning videos for the Funniest Home Video Show.

This is her brother Ashwyn and Gabby in JDO. Ash is the first dog. It was a 36 sec course and Gabby did it in 24.50 and Ash 25.75 so it was pretty close

hopefully this has worked

Hi Guys thought I would put the last brag for year 2011 we had an agility jumping and gamblers trial. It was 41 degress and hot and it was delayed till 8.ADM I had dogs that would have been on red cordial they were just out of control. Gabby won ADO JDO and GDM and Inka got a 3rd in GDM 5th in ADO and a 4th in JDO. At 2am trying to work out a course with 7 entries to tunnels wasnt much fun and noone qualified at all and I think there would be some winning videos for the Funniest Home Video Show.

This is her brother Ashwyn and Gabby in JDO. Ash is the first dog. It was a 36 sec course and Gabby did it in 24.50 and Ash 24.75 so it was pretty close

Slight typo error Ash did it in 24.75 not 25.75 :)

This is her brother Ashwyn and Gabby in JDO. Ash is the first dog. It was a 36 sec course and Gabby did it in 24.50 and Ash 24.75 so it was pretty close

Slight typo error Ash did it in 24.75 not 25.75 :)

umm opalgirl lol it's 24.75 :laugh:

We had a great night tonight at Australia's first Rally-O trial!

Jedi 96/100 and 5th place in his ring.

Ahsoka 95/100 and 4th place in her ring.

Revan 83/100 (even though I hadn't trained him in half the behaviours in his course! What a champ!)

3 for 3!! :thumbsup: