• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congratulations Nicole Love the weavers. :bottom:

Congratulations Vickie wow 4 out of 4 and 3 wins :laugh:

Congratulations Ptolomy, RV & little Strauss

Congratulations TSD loved the stack but you seemed to recover quickly. I'd probably still be on the ground laughing

Ahh now understand RS good luck with the dog walk

Congratulations to anybody else that I have missed

SD - great runs, well recovered from your fall too!

Xena - Thanks, she looooooves to weave!!!

Vickie - we barely trained over the break and she isn't reading me as well as she would normally do. There were a couple of close calls where she was out of position but knew what she had to do and got herself there - I have no idea when I got this consistent dog to run with but boy am I happy that it finally happened!

First up for Zig and me was Open Jumping....despite me stacking it (too much looking at the 'pretty doggy' as one of my wonderful mentors chastised me) Ziggy ran clear and we got our 2nd pass :bottom: Thanks Mr TSD for taking video -

great recovery on the stack :laugh:

really nice run, Zig is such a good boy, he is really responsive to your handling & calls

Well we had not as great night in the terms of Qs but Den ran so well and was reading my ques easily and ran like a pro even though it was his mother who screwed him around..

ADM I was kinda schocked we'd made it through the difficult bit out the weave poles that I FORGOT to CROSS after the tunnel and so instead of having the correct bar straight infront of us I took the wrong one *DOH* Den was flawless that run though did everything I asked him to.

JDM.. I need to do some serious broad jump work I'm still very unsure with it and when to start calling him as somedays he only Just makes it over the broad and I called him too late and we took the wrong bar.. LOVE his Pinwheel work he takes them so well now and is sending to tunnels so well now.

Time for mum to do some work again hahaha.. we Start ADAA in a few weeks so it'll be good for the both of us to start in a novice level and for me to be able to know he can do it

I thought the stack would be popular :laugh:

Funny thing at the time I thought I took ages to get up - geez the knees are starting to ache now though!

I enjoyed your videos too smisch! Must get some decent weavers so Zig can practice properly and be as fast as Den :laugh:

First up for Zig and me was Open Jumping....despite me stacking it (too much looking at the 'pretty doggy' as one of my wonderful mentors chastised me) Ziggy ran clear and we got our 2nd pass :rofl: Thanks Mr TSD for taking video -

great recovery on the stack :rofl:

really nice run, Zig is such a good boy, he is really responsive to your handling & calls

Thanks Vickie - really nice of you to say (about Zig not the stack :rofl: ) and means a lot :rofl: I think we both have the potential to get faster and tighter. He's such a big striding dog - feels slow on course but he really eats up the ground.

Great work everyone!! TSD loved your stack... very smooth getting up afterwards!

Nicole loved seeing the vid of Lomani, I think I saw you guys at the Ekka this year - watching you run was actually what finally got me off my butt and into agility classes!

Lovely work FD, your dog has great attitude.

Edited by huski

Started Carl's agility training yesterday. He nailed the jump pretty quick, so I upped the ante today and added another two jumps! Crappily homemade with crates and brooms, but it works. :laugh: He's already learned to do it offleash and without running ahead of me. So proud of him!

We ordered a 6m tunnel today from a website so I will be stoked when it arrives and we can try it out! With how quick he learns we'll be up to the stay table in no time. :laugh:

Great work everyone!! TSD loved your stack... very smooth getting up afterwards!

Nicole loved seeing the vid of Lomani, I think I saw you guys at the Ekka this year - watching you run was actually what finally got me off my butt and into agility classes!

Lovely work FD, your dog has great attitude.

LOL You saw Lomani at her best - there is something about cow poo that seems to make her run unbelievably well. I'm glad to hear that we motivated you though and hope that you are enjoying every minute of your agility time :love:

Big brag from us tonight :banghead:

Miss Trim went 4 from 4 & won RQH Agility AND Jumping, Masters Jumping & 2nd in Masters Agility :party:

Shine did some awesome runs too, no off courses :) but took 1 bar in each run.

It totally sucks that I felt the best connection I have ever had with both of them & we've done about 10 mins training in the last month :laugh: I had planned to do heaps of training over the next week...not so sure now :party:

Wow, that's amazing! Great work Trim!!!! Pick up your feet, Shine! :laugh:

And for whoever it was that wanted to see a cocker in action... here you go

It felt like a really messy run but doesn't look too bad on video!

That was me, yippeee, thanks for the video! What a beautiful dog, great run! Hope that last ADM pass comes soon for you!

First up for Zig and me was Open Jumping....despite me stacking it (too much looking at the 'pretty doggy' as one of my wonderful mentors chastised me) Ziggy ran clear and we got our 2nd pass :laugh: Thanks Mr TSD for taking video -

Teehehehehe! Wow, nice recovery TSD!!! Congrats on the pass.

Well done FD on your obedience win!!!!

Good work Smisch some nice positives to take home from your runs.

Congratulations to anyone else I may have missed :D

Edited by amypie

LOL You saw Lomani at her best - there is something about cow poo that seems to make her run unbelievably well. I'm glad to hear that we motivated you though and hope that you are enjoying every minute of your agility time ;)

She was brilliant!

And thanks, we are definitely enjoying it!

That's awesome TSD!! There's even a beagle there too :laugh: I love Josh Thomas. His stand up is hilarious.

Well done TSD on your pass with Ziggy -what a great run :eek:. He really covers ground doesn't he!

I' so glad the day finished early as it was getting SO warm when we were packing up!

As for the video - I think I notice a certain Aussie shepherd bark part way through cheering his buddy on :eek::eek: