Wazzat Xolo

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congrats to all involved! :heart:

Tell us more...do you show often? Have you received any group wins with him before? Do you often come up against judges who have no idea what he is, or are most pretty good?

we were showing every week to title both and we have had in class wins with both and a RU in Group we are reg short listed which is good, we have faired better under Int judges who know what the breed is, but we are very happy with the interest shown by Judges all over Australia.

WOW!! Awesome! where was the judge from? WHOOOO HOO!!

It would be nice to acknowledge a Judge who can look beyond a face to the dog.

Here's hoping there are many more. :heart::laugh:

I have a Junior Handler handle him to perfection and never use names as I believe my dogs can stand alone as they are good examples of the breed ( and thats not just me saying that! lol)

sorry, I just wanted to know if it was an international judge or an Aussi who is getting to know the standard better :heart:

it was a local Judge who made a point of telling me all about the standard I was very impressed, that people take the time to remember, it menas so much for the breed.

sorry, I just wanted to know if it was an international judge or an Aussi who is getting to know the standard better :thumbsup:

it was a local Judge who made a point of telling me all about the standard I was very impressed, that people take the time to remember, it menas so much for the breed.

But what is the Judge's name?

They deserve the kudos.

Edited by pewithers