Irresponsible Dog Owner

Swizzlestick

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is imbeciles like this that make me so mad :mad

It takes so much constant hard work, passion and dedication to our breed, campaigning our dogs positively in the public eye, just to have their reputation tarnished by immature acts like this. Unfortunately this is only one example of such poor ownership.

When will people learn?

I see a dog who has decided that the child is her baby - and she is going to protect it to the end...

I wouldn't encourage her to behave like that with family - but if a stranger came near the child and tried to pick it up... well...

T.

It's pretty scary watching that. I think the growling is real if you watch the dog's breathing. How many times does the dog have to say "back off"? I do wonder whether it's a case of the dog "owning" the couch and surrounds rather than protecting the baby.

Both of those videos made me feel sick and I stopped watching before they finished.

What the F^&* is wrong with people.

It was only this year that a child was mauled by a family Lab because she was allowed to play to close to the dogs food bowl while it was eating. WTF is wrong with people!

Both of those videos made me feel sick and I stopped watching before they finished.

What the F^&* is wrong with people.

It was only this year that a child was mauled by a family Lab because she was allowed to play to close to the dogs food bowl while it was eating. WTF is wrong with people!

Some people don't 'think', or they see the fact that the child can play so close to the dog's food bowl, or that they can play with the dogs food whilst the dog is eating as testament to how placid the dog is.

I had a friends brother who received a dog bite to his face ( which required a few years of surgery) at an 8th birthday party. The parents had let the dog wander loose in their yard with the kids whilst the party was on. They figured the dog had been raised with their 3 kids so would be fine with fourteen extra kids, and the fun of an 8 year olds party.

Was all of that growling real- some sounded pretty fake to me.. Disgusting regardless.

I think it was fake too I diddnt even bother with the 2nd video, the growls sent shivers down my spines though... :eek:

OMG What an %$#%@##@ idiot, :eek: whats to say the dog did bite when the guy got his face into the dogs face,

there is now way I would have that in my house

& its ppl like this who give our gorgouse Rotties a bad name. I"m shocked & horrified