A Little Bit Aussie.

Gayle.

The oldest dog in the pics is 11, she was the first tailed Aussie in Australia to gain a championship title and last year, at the age of 10, she won reserve bitch challenge at the Australian Shepherd speciality show in Melbourne, over some of the best bitches in the country.

The youngest dog is about 17 months and belongs to DOLer Leopuppy, as do three of the others.

I thought I recognised Leo and crew in there :laugh:

Chronic aussie thread lurker :laugh:

Are the rest DOLer dogs as well?

My girl Dusty is there but I don't think the other owner is a DOLer. This came about because Leopuppy wanted some pics taken of herself with her dogs, so we organised a photoshoot at Kilcunda beach. I was the photographer, they brought their dogs and we all had a fantastic afternoon.

Beautiful photos!

How did you keep them all out of the water? This might be a silly question but do Aussies not like swimming?

Aussies LOVE swimming, they were dying to go splashing in the waves, but they were told not to and they are seven really well-behaved dogs who showed an amazing amount of restraint.

Aussies LOVE swimming, they were dying to go splashing in the waves, but they were told not to and they are seven really well-behaved dogs who showed an amazing amount of restraint.

Beautiful dogs and their obvious training is a credit to their owners. :thumbsup: