Urgent Help For Female Gsd X - Needs A New Home/foster Care

Ellie's wonderful foster family have made their decision - Ellie is home to stay!!

Happy, happy days for her forever more. :thumbsup:

OMG this has been the best news all day. I've had a bit of upsetting news about my girl today so this news about Ellie has brightened my day a bit :-).

I'm so glad she is home forever

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ellie's wonderful foster family have made their decision - Ellie is home to stay!!

Happy, happy days for her forever more. :thumbsup:

Something in my eye, happy tears for dear Ellie :thumbsup:

Kudos to you Dogmad for your continued efforts in finding Ellie her forever home (and Tiderix and K9Angel who walked her and gave her much needed cuddles)

AWESOME!!! Yay for Ellie!!!

Dogmad and k9angel - you ladies are the bomb!!

I must say that this is true evidence of how people from different rescues can all work together towards the best outcome for a dog in need. I am truly honoured to have played my very tiny part in Ellie's journey to her perfect forever home - this is the best ever "reward" for Jane and Rach's massive efforts. Much kudos to you both, OK?

T.

I agree, Ellie could so easily have been put in the "too hard" basket, after being tied up for so long.

Dogmads endless campaining on her part paid off, and she rehomed my neighbours husky through an enquiry for ellie too :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I visited Elly yesterday to see how she was going after 6 weeks in her foster/permanent home. What a transformation! Elly is now called "Emily".

Emily has slimmed right down and runs like the wind, she plays ball with her new owners and has fun barking at the next door neighbour's dog through the fence when she has nothing else to do. She's really so very happy, it was a joy to see her.

I'm attaching a couple of pics - hard to capture her when she's running as she really moves now! She's a different dog.

post-4751-0-33124400-1329633673_thumb.jpg

post-4751-0-72512400-1329633688_thumb.jpg

post-4751-0-53619900-1329633709_thumb.jpg

Umm... there is wet stuff running down my cheeks...

Jane and Rach - you both have my total respect for how much work you both did to get Ellie to where she is now... an absolutely awesome result for one of the sweetest dogs I've had the pleasure of meeting - even if it was only one day.

Damn it's good to see her now so happy and full of cheek.

T.