Clean Run...free Shipping

sheena

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If some of your items aren't in stock they'll let you know. I know one DOLER said they were told their order is too big but some of the stuff they ordered was listed as excluded from free shipping? I ordered over $650 worth of stuff, including beds, weavers etc and was okay.

I'm sure they had many last week orders and it must be a bit crazy there.

I contacted Clean Run for my tracking numbers like I was told I could do (both here and someone who works at AQIS) and was polite, but got a response back saying they know I am anxious to get my order but to allow 30 days for delivery and if I want it faster next time to select a different shipping method. What the?! And no, they didn't give me my tracking numbers. Very weird! :(

They have always given me my tracking number when asked...you just have to send them your name & order number.

I contacted Clean Run for my tracking numbers like I was told I could do (both here and someone who works at AQIS) and was polite, but got a response back saying they know I am anxious to get my order but to allow 30 days for delivery and if I want it faster next time to select a different shipping method. What the?! And no, they didn't give me my tracking numbers. Very weird! :(

They have always given me my tracking number when asked...you just have to send them your name & order number.

I did the same as RS and got the same answer next day. Not that it mattered as mine got delivered the day I got the reply :o Was just me being impatient. They did leave something out of mine so I sent them another email with a reply the next day apologizing and saying it will be sent to me on the next business day. So cant complain with the service.

Bugger, site says still being processed.

Perhaps they should of put more staff on during this free shipping period?

I hope they remember next year that us crazy Aussies will order heaps if they offer it again.

BB

No we wont....cause we have already bought everything we could possibly need :thumbsup: Hmmmmmmm....then again....things do wear out :thumbsup:

I did the same as RS and got the same answer next day. Not that it mattered as mine got delivered the day I got the reply :o Was just me being impatient. They did leave something out of mine so I sent them another email with a reply the next day apologizing and saying it will be sent to me on the next business day. So cant complain with the service.

Same here.

I sent an email back saying I hadn't complained about it not showing up or asked for it to be replaced just that I wanted a tracking number. They said someone would send it today...

Bummer about all the orders backing up and not being shipped for over a week. I ordered one last Thursday, the way its going it could take more than a week for it to ship though.

I agree with whoever mentioned extra staff, because they do say on their website it will be shipped within 2 - 3 days.

I think CR's service is second to none - I've certainly never experienced similar service in Australia - so if they take a week to ship my very well priced goods I don't mind :shrug: . Extra staff = extra cost = higher prices. That said, a note on the website about delays woulnd't go astray.

As an example of their service, a year ago I ordered a Control Unleashed DVD. After a few weeks it didn't arrive so they sent me another one free of charge. A week later it arrived and a few days after that the original package arrived (battered!). I wrote to them, expecting them to ask me to send it back. Instead they asked that I donate it to a shelter. They hadn't made the mistake yet took responsibility. That's pretty rare these days IMO.

I think CR's service is second to none - I've certainly never experienced similar service in Australia - so if they take a week to ship my very well priced goods I don't mind :shrug: . Extra staff = extra cost = higher prices. That said, a note on the website about delays woulnd't go astray.

As an example of their service, a year ago I ordered a Control Unleashed DVD. After a few weeks it didn't arrive so they sent me another one free of charge. A week later it arrived and a few days after that the original package arrived (battered!). I wrote to them, expecting them to ask me to send it back. Instead they asked that I donate it to a shelter. They hadn't made the mistake yet took responsibility. That's pretty rare these days IMO.

Oh I agree, their service is fantastic.

I don't think anyone is really going to make it a big deal or complain, but as you said a quick note on the website about delays wouldn't go astray and would probably be appreciated by most.

In the end I am happy to wait. My main package was posted 12/12 so I am hoping I am one of the lucky ones and it only takes 9 or so days to arrive. :D

Extra staff = extra cost = higher prices.

That's what I was going to say. I don't think they need to put extra staff on, it will cost them more and we're already getting great value for money!

I don't mind the delay, I was just a little shocked that they basically told me to stop being so impatient when I asked for my tracking number :olaugh.gif I just wanted it for curiosity sake and never ever complained to them!

My two orders seem to be coming in pieces which is weird because both orders were apparently shipped on 28 November. I received a parcel the other day with two Skinneez, a flirt pole, two thunder shirts, a double dog leash and some other bits and pieces but the balance of my order is still to come (some portable roll mats, some cooling mats, some agility bits and pieces). Today I received the embroidered collars - which was a nice surprise :)

collarblur.jpg

I hope the rest of the package comes before Christmas though!