Clean Run...free Shipping

sheena

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When did you order yours, GussysMum?

I want my tracking number so I can check mine, too :( *stomps foot*

Email them and ask for it... thats what I did I got the email that afternoon.

RS already did...and she basically got told to shut up, sit down and wait patiently for it to arrive

I think someone had a severe case of PMS that day

rofl1.gif Yup! They weren't rude about it, tried to be polite in their wording, but the gist of it basically was STFU and wait you impatient Aussie!!! rofl1.gif

Ya know, after hearing everyone getting their tracking numbers I just decided to reply to the email they sent me telling me to stop being so impatient. Grrrrrrr!!!!!

Did you send it to [email protected]?... I just counted 15 emails back and forth and they have all been so polite and apologetic... hahah jeeze I think if I got a response like you did I would have a word or two to say.

Yes I did send it there. The team member who added their name to my reply was Evelyn. As I said, they weren't rude, but I was rather shocked by their reply and then still didn't provide the tracking number! They are usually very nice and helpful, I guess maybe Evelyn was sick of getting emails asking for tracking numbers and I was the unlucky one that was one email too many!!

Yes I did send it there. The team member who added their name to my reply was Evelyn. As I said, they weren't rude, but I was rather shocked by their reply and then still didn't provide the tracking number! They are usually very nice and helpful, I guess maybe Evelyn was sick of getting emails asking for tracking numbers and I was the unlucky one that was one email too many!!

I got the exact same email RubyStar, I replied to it immediately and was apologized to and told my tracking number would be sent to me on Monday (it was friday night over there by that stage and the packaging team had left or something) I am still yet to receive it. I think I will email them again now.

ETA - My reply also came from Evelyn.

Edited by Keira&Phoenix

Hahahah owww Evelyn... I could imagine though free shipping would be appealing world wide hahah :)

I have a card in the mailbox apparently for my parcel to be collected from the Post Office :cheer: I had it sent to my parent's place as my dad is home until lunch time every day, and he was home when they apparently delivered it :rolleyes: I don't think it was attempted to be delivered to the house at all, they just thought they'd drop a card in the mailbox to get me to pick it up instead! This means that my second package should hopefully arrive tomorrow, I really hope so!! Just in time for Chrissy :D At least the dog's will have their pressies, and that's all that matters. thumbsup1.gif

I am still waiting on my two parcels which I ordered 3 weeks ago :cry:

But in the meantime, my two want to know what all the fuss is about....they have plenty of toys :thumbsup:

P1010556.jpg

They are just waiting for me to go away, so they can scatter them again...after all, they are piled on top of their favourite mud-wrestling patch :rofl: I used to have one hose, now I have three, thanks to my clever puppy. :laugh:

I really like the comfortflex harness, I tested it on the office dog :rofl: Hopefully it fits Trixie okay, my worry is that her chest will be too narrow.

I got one of those udder tugs too, it's quite... unusual :laugh: I'm interested to see what the dogs think of it!

Hope everyone elses arrive soon

Poor pups Sheena!! how could you cover up their mud-wrestle area?

Have you tried tracking your parcel?

Yeah... I have the tracking numbers but one says it is in Australia somewhere & the other number hasn't been updated since the 14th when it left America :( Oh well...just have to drag out another old milk bottle or wrap him up a bit of 4 b 2...he'll be happy with that. And Bindi...she'll be happy with a kiss & a cuddle ;)

:thumbsup: CLEAN RUN ORDER CAME TODAY WOOOOHOOOO Bulli chews and alll :) nothing was taken out. ;)

:eek:

That is awesome GussysMum!!! Woohoo

I finally got my tracking number after asking again and just checked it and it said it was processed through Chicago on the 15th and is on the way to its destination but nothing since :( not checked into Aus or anything boo, looks like I won't see it until early next year.