Adorable Or Ridiculous? *new Pic - Post #39

yellowgirl

Adorable or ridiculous  

127 members have voted

1. 1. What's your first thought?

Firstly, happy new year everyone! :D

My friend said that the haircut I gave this little guy is ridiculous and is threatening to have a clipper intervention ;) I honestly think he looks totally adorable.

What's your first thought when you see him?

This isn't a question about professional grooming (obviously ..lol) just your thoughts on the haircut.

camera311211013.jpgcamera311211007.jpgcamera311211014.jpg

xxx

Edited by yellowgirl

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted ADORABLE as this little dog is the spitting image of my old Dixie, adopted from the AWL aged about 8, she was with me for 8 years, loved her dearly but I was never really sure what she was. They put her as a "Border Terrier cross" which is why I first went to look at her. She looked completely different when shaved off - colour changed etc, than when she had her full coat. Later she got Cushings and her fur changed completely.

Any ideas what this little dog is?

I think he looks silly, but each to their own. I also think a dog should be in good physical condition for full body shaving to look any good, and yours looks a little pudgy, so that doesn't really work for me at all.

Personally I would have gone with a style cut for that dog, but if you like it's all that matters. The dog doesn't care.