Stevie My Blind Pup Playing In The Hose

Kirty

Hope this works! I'm using my phone so I'm not sure how to add links. Anyway, hopefully this is a video of my blind foster pup playing in the hose today. She LOVES water, especially the hose. Turn the sound down unless you want to hear my daughter sulking!

Stevie was born blind, so she has no idea she is 'special'. She is bold and confident, but also quite sensible. She rarely crashes into things because she likes to assess new places/situations carefully. She is best mates with my Standard Poodle pup and loves the kids. :)

She is just beautiful!! If you hadn't mentioned she was blind I never would've known. My girl gsd would be hesitant just like Stevie, and she isn't blind! She does a very similar thing to Stevie. She loves chasing the water coming out of the hose!

Again, absolutely beautiful!!!

Hi Kirty. :)

Lucky you.

I can't describe the feeling I got watching your pup, but you must get that everyday.

I am so jealous.

Here I was thinking my dogs were dependant on me, and made me feel needed.

What a lucky, lucky dog.

Px

Thanks all, I love her to bits. She is supposed to be a foster, but we'll see. :) She amazes me every day and I can't wait to start tracking with her. I am so grateful to her breeder too for deciding to give her a chance. :)