2012 Brags Thread

Brag from me - both kids were entered in there first Rally-O trials today and I managed to get them both through with reasonable passes :thumbsup:.

A little surprised that Ness who turned 12 a week ago scored better then Kenz but considering Kenz has had a pretty rough year so far I am just happy we managed to make it into the ring and hold it together :D.

Kenz also had the misfortune of being first out of my two and I think I had my head around what I needed to do by the time I took Ness in :laugh:.

Bring on next weekend :thumbsup:.

You go girl :whee:

It was great to se you out there :thumbsup:

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way to go Ness and Biker Girl! I assume that jump problem is fixed now biker girl?

I need to see what rally trials are coming up and put Piper in, I am sure she will love it.

Yes we practiced broad jump over this week and of course what was in the rally????

NO broad jump!!!! biggrin.gif

Though there was halt, stand walk around the dog station biggrin.gif

Seven passed with 96 and 1st place, Tasha passed with 93 and my plus one dog won novice rally with 98 from his first effort in rally thumbsup1.gif

I was more pleased with my plus one, as I am handling him for a dear friend and for him to work so well with me was wonderful!!

Ah see now whats the fuss about the halt, stand walk around the dog station - they were complaining about it but I don't find that one especially complicated.

Well done on your passes and especially the plus one :laugh:.

Yes we practiced broad jump over this week and of course what was in the rally????

NO broad jump!!!! biggrin.gif

Though there was halt, stand walk around the dog station biggrin.gif

Seven passed with 96 and 1st place, Tasha passed with 93 and my plus one dog won novice rally with 98 from his first effort in rally thumbsup1.gif

I was more pleased with my plus one, as I am handling him for a dear friend and for him to work so well with me was wonderful!!

Great results rom them all!! What sort of dog is your plus 1? Is it anyone I know?

What a ripper Royal we had... Brookie won UDX (nq), UD, Rally Excellent, Masters Snooker for title and today our team, The Hunters and Collecters, with teamies Maggie with Glory, Spirit and Eva, and Helen with Katie and me and Brookie came second in Agility and first in Jumping:-)) Go the Obedience dogs!!! LOL Sipping the pink bubbles:-) :champagne: :champagne: He's a very tired boy now, three full days at the show is a lot...after a nice dinner he's put himself to bed....on my bed!!!! :)

OK - I'm double-dipping with brags again - bragged on the BC thread - but I'm so proud of my feral 10.5 year old girlie Kirra, who today scored a Very Good grade on her Track and Search Test 3, to complete her Track And Search Dog title (subject to Dogs Tas approval). The test is over a distance of 1000 metres, in an area where there are likely to have been numbers of people (and dogs) walking - in fact we encountered a couple of people walking in opposite directions at right angles to our track right on a crossroads of tracks - one man had an off lead standard poodle which Kirra had to tell off and say she was busy . The track was walked by the tracklayer 2 hours before the dog started, and it's a vlind start - somewhere between two flags 30 metres apart, with people milling around the atart with the tracklayer for a while before the tracklayer starts walking. I was so pleased with the way Kirra tracked - she was going like a freight train - including down the muddy and then rocky track that led to the end :eek: .

So, subject to title being approved, she will be

T.Ch Khayoz Sweet Soul Music RA ADM2 ADO3 JDM2 JDO4 GD SD SPDX TSD HIT DWDF.S HTM.S ET - a trial secretary's nightmare :laugh:

:laugh: Thanks very much - and we thank you for the raised glass too. She had an absolute ball - she was the oldest dog there, and she pulled me nearly all of the way up and down hill, bless her. They love Track & Search - more challenging and more fun for the dog I think. I just feel blessed with her - that she is till so fit ( :crossfingers: ) and so keen.