2012 Brags Thread

Jedi 96/100 and 5th place in his ring.

Ahsoka 95/100 and 4th place in her ring.

Revan 83/100 (even though I hadn't trained him in half the behaviours in his course! What a champ!)

3 for 3!! :thumbsup:

Congratulations TN! 3 for 3, can't complain about that! :thumbsup:

We had our first Agility Trial of the year :) Den came away with his first Masters Agility Q which is also my first Masters Agility Q!!

Congratulations on Den's (and your) first ADM Q Smisch! May it be the first of many to come! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weeeeei! First one for the year!

We had a great night tonight at Australia's first Rally-O trial!

Jedi 96/100 and 5th place in his ring.

Ahsoka 95/100 and 4th place in her ring.

Revan 83/100 (even though I hadn't trained him in half the behaviours in his course! What a champ!)

3 for 3!! :thumbsup:

WOOT! Congrats! Video? When is the next trial? Would love to come out and watch. Where are you training? Club or just by yourself?

Jovi had her official debut to flyball racing today, and she ran 99% flawlessly all day! (dropped a ball once)

She raced nearly all day so very very very proud of her and towards the end she started to "get it" and what comps are, several times she managed to catch and then pass the last dog on the other team for the win. Kinda weird having a dog that is faster back than down!

We ended up coming first in their division so was an awesome start to her career in the sport :D

Darcy once again ran perfectly and very much enjoyed have a little 7 inch height dog in the team rather than having to jump full heights, the good boy he always gives me his all.......like father like daughter :D

Great debut, TO - and good boy Darcy too.

Well - first rally trial in Hobart today and happy to say both Rory and Kirra passed in both morning and afternoon trials, although both were a bit sloppy compared with what they can do - but it was sunny and hot (well hot for Hobart anyway. :D

Rory got 94 and second place (by one point) in the morning, and then 87 in the afternoon. Kirra was miss consistent with 83 both morning and afternoon, but most importantly, my little agility girl who doesn't believe in formal obedience, had fun. :D

Now we have to wait for our next Rally O trial, not till after Easter:(.

Altogether we had 33 dogs in each of the morning and afternoon trials - big numbers for Tasmania these days.

Great debut, TO - and good boy Darcy too.

Well - first rally trial in Hobart today and happy to say both Rory and Kirra passed in both morning and afternoon trials, although both were a bit sloppy compared with what they can do - but it was sunny and hot (well hot for Hobart anyway. :D

Rory got 94 and second place (by one point) in the morning, and then 87 in the afternoon. Kirra was miss consistent with 83 both morning and afternoon, but most importantly, my little agility girl who doesn't believe in formal obedience, had fun. :D

Now we have to wait for our next Rally O trial, not till after Easter:(.

Altogether we had 33 dogs in each of the morning and afternoon trials - big numbers for Tasmania these days.

WELL DONE................. thumbsup1.gifthumbsup1.gif

It sounds like it was a great day, hopefully you didn't get too sunburnt!!!!

TO I still think of Jovi as being a baby - which is definitely not the case. What a great start to her career.

Tassie - how lucky are you to have 2 trials on the one day and how good are you to get 4 passes with 2 kids. A great result thumbsup1.gif Now did you get any of it on video???

Congrats TO and Tassie.

RallyO is certainly proving popular. First trial for us is Feb 4, cant wait for the old bag to come out again. :laugh:

You shouldn't call yourself names like that Kath!!! :nahnah:

Thanks everyone for their comments, she is a very special little girl.

She ended up getting her Flyball Dog title and then her Flyball Dog Excellence as her team did nearly all clean runs and won a big bulk of them. I couldn't have asked for a better first competition for her :D

:D my brag for today!! Ella did her first agility class :) omg she was awesome 6 weave poles yay!! We have only just started weaves and have 12 done at a basic level so I was stoked!! And she also confidently ran 4 small sequences :) just so thrilled with her!! She's been working so well at home so this made my day.. And we didn't run off once which was even better!! Yay Ella

Go Ella - young ones are soooo exciting :thumbsup:

Zig and I got back into trialling yesterday at Croydon's mini jumping trial....2 rings with one run in Masters and Open Jumping (plus Novice and Excellent). The idea is to start at 8am (or 6.30am for us helpers :D ) and be done before the worst of the heat. No presentations or ribbons with pass cards given out ring side as soon as the class is finished. Ziggy was in fine fettle and feeling very fresh after a few months of swimming, running and minimal training. His Masters Jumping run started promisingly but, like many of the dogs, that went out the window as his holiday brain took over (what's a threadle arm again???) Even the judge commented on how good a time he had on course as he flew down the home straight :laugh:

A drink and a rest and then it was time for Open Jumping - one of the last dogs to run for the day and his Spotted head was seriously engaged. He ran so nicely and took a hard angle into the weavers with absolute ease (thanks Clean Run poles!), a slight slip up on the distance challenge but I sent him out without me crossing the line or him crossing the plane of the jump. I actually wasn't sure if we had incurred a fault so just ran him hard home. As it turned out the judge called "clear" and he ended up with 4th place. Only 4 dogs out of 56 in the class ran clear so I was very chuffed! We were all packed up by 11am and then I flew home, swapped dogs and travelled 2.5 hours to go retrieving training. In amongst all that I suddenly realised that the pass gives Zig his JDO title :thumbsup:

Talk about a chalk and cheese day!

Special thanks to the very talented Sal Robinson for her pics of Zig yesterday. This is my favourite...

CroydonMiniTrial191-2.jpg

:D my brag for today!! Ella did her first agility class :) omg she was awesome 6 weave poles yay!! We have only just started weaves and have 12 done at a basic level so I was stoked!! And she also confidently ran 4 small sequences :) just so thrilled with her!! She's been working so well at home so this made my day.. And we didn't run off once which was even better!! Yay Ella

Woohoo - especially pleasing to see the 'white fluffies' doing well :D

In amongst all that I suddenly realised that the pass gives Zig his JDO title :thumbsup:

Congratulations on the JDO title TSD :thumbsup: great photo