Dog Waste Bags

Poison

Hi All,

I was just wondering where everyone buys their dog waste disposal bags?

I previously bought some in the clean run - free shipping sale before xmas but am almost finished all those ones.

The local pets warehouse sells 4 rolls (15 bags each) for $10 which is a complete rip off! seeing as the same ones are only $3.50 at Clean Run... however with shipping included, this doesnt work out to be all that economical.

So.. any suggestions? surely theres a cheaper alternative?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$2 shop sells them as does the reject shop, coles, safeway and any pet store, Or the children's scented nappy bags or freezer bags.

The scented nappy bags are great. I also keep some in the car for little rubbish bags. :thumbsup:

Guest Clover

I use the DOOG ones to go in my bum bag (about $10 for 60, so not cheap), but also use cheapo shop ones or nappy bags.

I use nappy bags, although they can be a bit thin, and twice my finger nail has gone straight through the bag. Oh dear.... I knew what the brown stuff was on my finger, but still stupidly sniffed my finger in front of everyone waiting at the red light. :o Maybe I will learn my lesson and get a tougher bag sooner or later.

I get given them by my local council. Ie they come and pick up the rubbish from our local park bins and top up the rolls of dog poo disposal bags, and if we ask - they hand over a roll or they hand over the fairly empty one still in the dispenser - given we go through 3 or 4 rolls per week at the park.

And one of my friends gets given rolls - because she and her friends do the local dispensors around her council area. So she always has lots. But not the nice big labrador on tinned food capacity ones with tie handles like my council has.

One person rang the number on the council bags and asked where she could get some - and they sent her a roll. There must be several hundred bags on a roll. They haven't got fancy scent on them tho, I really don't get the point of that. It's not going to make dog poo smell good. It will just make lavendar smell remind you of dog poo.

The adelaide ones are AMS Animal Management Services 08 8383 6788

and I didn't tell you.

Plastic shopping bags are precious here. And I can't eat bread as fast as my dog craps so there's not enough of those plus some have holes punched in them. I use the fruit shop bags for lining the bucket I clean up the dog bombs from the back yard into. So those go out once a week which is about as fast as I get them in.