Amy Has Passed & Is At Peace

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:mad Sidoney, if ever there was a 'good' passing, Amy had it, she has done more than most of us could dream about for our dogs, beautiful babies, outstanding achievments in the ring & field...

And your loving arms as you held her ready for the bridge..

thank you so much for sharing these heartwrenching days with us all.

We have been there too often, but cherish the memories of our hearthounds. And while any loss is hard, we can reconcile the gentle passing of a loved old dog, its the very best we can wish for them.

many hugs from

fifi, danny & hounds

So sorry Sidoney, know exactly how you feel.

But gee what a fantastic legacy your wonderful gal has left behind

Future lines of grandpups...Love and life continues

Thinking of your clan

Kind regards

sue

Amy is now in peace so sorry for your loss look out into the sky tonight and the brightest star will be Amy.

A Hungarian Vizsla called Amy,short for Amelia

she was so pretty like a camelia

she gave me her love so willing and free

anybody who looked could see

now she is with the angels forever more,

I will forever miss her at the door

When you go out and look at the night sky

I am sure you will find Amy if you try

Rest with the Angels little girl.

So sorry to hear that Amy has gone, but it sounds as though she did not suffer. I'm sure she's up there playing with all our other beautiful dogs who have gone over the bridge.

:mad you are very brave sidoney. my thoughts are with you at this time. so very sorry for your loss. sending heaps of hugs both from me and my three little fur babies. i know amy never wanted for anything and was loved to bits by you and everyone in your family. and if i'm not mistaken, i can remember fondly of that day at arcadia with katrina warren and the harry's practice crew with a whole heap of puppies. she was a star.

Sidoney, I am very sorry that Amy has passed. You were both lucky to have each other for 13 years, and the memories will last much longer.

I feel privileged to have met Amy and to have seen her just a few weeks ago where she was happy and active.

Myself an the boys send hugs to your two and four legged family who must miss her so much :mad

The house seems so empty with only 3 dogs. Or 2 1/2 since Xia is only half the size of the "real dogs".

They know that things are not as they should be. They've been very clingy and fairly distressed. Things should settle down in time for all of us.

Hugs Fi :mad

Amy had a wonderful life and your family was privledged to have her in your lives.

Unfortunately I know exactly what you are going through. On friday I got a phone call from my vet telling me there was no more that they could do for my fillies leg. After numerous xrays, one operation and 5mths convanlence, the joint can no longer support the weight of her body. She is currently on pain killers to ease her pain.

At 2 1/2 years old Eve will be buried next to her father. :laugh: