Have You Seen This Site?

Kirislin

a friend and I were told about it yesterday and I feel it is my obligation as a dog owner and good DOLer to let you all know. :D

http://dannyquest.com/store/category/path/21

It shows photos of each breed but click on the photo and you will see lots more of your favourite breed. Of course the whippets, greyhounds and iggies have alot of the same ones, but usually sighthound people love anything sighthoundy so it's OK with me.

this is the one I want. It's a copy of a beautiful china cast I've been lusting after for years.

http://dannyquest.com/store/product/path/21_98/product_id/997

Sorry not for me! I hate seeing boxers with upright ears. It's a cruel practice and illegal here.

Yes, it's very american, I think all the danes am staffs have cropped ears too. I dont like it either. I'm glad they dont tamper too much with sighthounds.

No worries, I knew they'd appeal to alot of people here. I've noticed they use some of the same "props" for different breeds, like the club chair and the lion, and even the little hare or bunny running for its life.

I'm just happy I've found the little iggy reproduction, I've loved that sculpture for years but only seen it as a china casting that's usually in the US or UK and sells for over $1000 from memory when it comes up on ebay.

I emailed them and they ship to Australia but said it is quite expensive - I have asked for some shipping prices - will update if they send some figures and anyone is interested. They were very nice and very speedy response.

Krislin you are officially an enabler :D