Please Help Identify This Breed

tamed01

mutt, cute but still a mutt

its a puppy first and foremost !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

H

so? it's a mutt puppy.

Really who cares. I've had two mutts, one lived to 13 the other to 15, loved them as much as the papered dogs. People need to stop needing to put a breed or two onto their pet and accept it for what it is. A Mutt! Most dogs in Aus would be mutts, love them for what they are and stop trying to make them into something they're not. Sure you might have to give some sort of idea what the dog is on microchip papers and council registration but that's based on looks only.

I had one of my mutts down as a beagle x foxie but only so people would have a rough idea of what she looked like if she ever got lost. Emma was a real Heinze variety, so what, she was loved and looked after and when people asked me what breed she was they were told, a MUTT!

Looks sort of like a tibetan spaniel cross maybe? :confused:

This is a tibetan spaniel, but not show-standard, that had been clipped.

It looks a bit like a daintier-faced version of the OP doggie (so I can see why you ask 'Tibbie X?') Which is why my guess is something bigger and chunkier. But I don't know what !

post-3304-0-52029100-1349681500_thumb.jpg

Looks sort of like a tibetan spaniel cross maybe? :confused:

This is a tibetan spaniel, but not show-standard, that had been clipped.

It looks a bit like a daintier-faced version of the OP doggie (so I can see why you ask 'Tibbie X?') Which is why my guess is something bigger and chunkier. But I don't know what !

Definitely some Tibetan Spaniel, predominantly. I would also hazard a guess at some Cavalier too. His head shape is quite similar to my Pug x Cavalier, and only in the Cavalier department.

Can't see any Pug.

Really who cares.

The person who asked. It's just a discussion and something that does interest people. I'm always being asked what breeds my dogs are (all rescued from various pounds). It's called having a conversation about something that interests you :) :)

It's also against the rules of DOL.

Really who cares.

The person who asked. It's just a discussion and something that does interest people. I'm always being asked what breeds my dogs are (all rescued from various pounds). It's called having a conversation about something that interests you :) :)

Silly rule IMO. :bolt:

Really who cares.

And one that's not enforced, so I wonder why it's even bothered to be a rule in the first place.

Really who cares.

And one that's not enforced, so I wonder why it's even bothered to be a rule in the first place.

Probably like backing out of a driveway and changing a light bulb. Both of which are "against the rules" in Australia!

We ALL do it.