Cleanrun.com Has Free Shipping On Lots Of Toys...

megan_

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really glad I took the peanut butter stuffin back on my first order!! I thought I could just use normal PB if I needed to.

I think that is ok as it is fully processed and sealed in a can. The treats that are the issue are usually things like the air dried stuff. But better to be safe than sorry.

They have a few treat dispensing items on there that would be suitable: the hollee treat ball, kong classic, kong goodie bone, kong wobbler (these are great value!) and puzzle ball. That should be more than enough variety in a day for a pup! The good old classic Kongs are great as there are so many ways you can stuff them to make them easier or harder for them to empty.

Durable non stuffable stuff depends on your dog - mine have never been destructive chewers so my opinion on what is safe to leave will be different to someone else's. Kong wubbas (just the wubba wubba not the animals with sticky out body parts that look easily removed), cuz toys, any of the kong ballistics should all be fairly durable.

Last night I got asked if I had ordered the toys when I answered yes I got a oh thats good reply.......................now I wonder what he is after???

:laugh:

Last night's conversation:

Me: Oh, I put the Clean Run order in today

Mr TSD: Good work!

Me: I ended up getting 2 of the Kong Wobblers

Mr TSD: And that was MY idea in the first place! You kept saying "but we only really need one"

Me: Puppy is coming Wednesday

Mr TSD: OK

:rofl:

Edited by The Spotted Devil

Last night I got asked if I had ordered the toys when I answered yes I got a oh thats good reply.......................now I wonder what he is after???

Mr TSD: And that was MY idea in the first place! You kept saying "but we only really need one"

:thumbsup: So a go ahead for a new pup??

:laugh: That's your story TSD ;-)

Just had a message from Clean Run -

Due to popular demand for the Wubba Friend & Wubba Ballistic Friend Dog Toys, featured on our “What Ships For Free” section of our web store, we have temporarily sold out. However, the good news is that we expect to receive more by the end of the week. Therefore, we will hold your order until Friday and ship it complete at that time.

Sounds like they've been doing good business :D

Well, I just went back for a 2nd round, mainly for relo's planned new puppy's presents, to find the list for free shipping had shrunk dramatically.

Managed to get some Kong stuff for him/her & stocked up on the replacement squeakers that I missed 1st time round.

Hahahaha well that was too easy :) is puppy staying or temporary :)

I am quite sure I wouldn't get away with that!

Well, I just went back for a 2nd round, mainly for relo's planned new puppy's presents, to find the list for free shipping had shrunk dramatically.

Managed to get some Kong stuff for him/her & stocked up on the replacement squeakers that I missed 1st time round.

Oh I just checked and thought it looked reasonably the same??

Oh I just checked and thought it looked reasonably the same??

There is heaps less because of the Wubbas etc that they ran out of (mentioned above)

Things are disappearing from my cart! I went away for five mins and the puzzle ball and a couple of other things (that I can't remember, wow I think thats a sign I am buying too much!) have gone.

Thanks for linking!

EDIT: Oh no! Now the whole website is down!!

Edited by Jessca