Cleanrun.com Has Free Shipping On Lots Of Toys...

megan_

Oh mine has been fine and I really like it! but a loud squeak like a large cuz :)

Pippa got to it and within 30 seconds had chewed off a piece and it immediately de-squeaked, and that piece could have been easily swallowed. Maybe not a small dog toy? I wasn't game to give my own dogs the other one, so it's still sitting in a bag brand new.

TSD - what page on clean run did you find Mr TSD please?! I'd like to order me one of those :thumbsup:

If you find it, can you put in a double order, one for me biggrin.gif

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Silly question again, but if feed both my dog and puppy from a wobbler how to I make sure they don't eat eachother? At the start, pup will be confined in a playpen, but what about afterwards?

And the same goes for kong. How do I leave them alone with kongs to make sure my new pup doesn't over do the food/treats?

Just want to know before I buy any more lol. I was going to get a small and large kong and a small and medium wobbler. Maybe 2 bones too. :rofl:

My dogs are fed separately, in their crates, to make sure they eat their own food and no one steals anyone else's.

:laugh: That's your story TSD ;-)

Just had a message from Clean Run -

Due to popular demand for the Wubba Friend & Wubba Ballistic Friend Dog Toys, featured on our "What Ships For Free" section of our web store, we have temporarily sold out. However, the good news is that we expect to receive more by the end of the week. Therefore, we will hold your order until Friday and ship it complete at that time.

Sounds like they've been doing good business :D

I got the same message :laugh:

Maybe it's my fault for buying them :laugh: I didn't get a message so I assume my order got through ok , I haven't got a shipping email yet either :)

I didn't get a message so I assume my order got through ok , I haven't got a shipping email yet either :)

I didn't receive a 'shipped' email like usual, but I've checked the site and it says my order has been shipped :)

I didn't get a message so I assume my order got through ok , I haven't got a shipping email yet either :)

I didn't receive a 'shipped' email like usual, but I've checked the site and it says my order has been shipped :)

I didn't know you could check for that, but mine says it has been shipped too, although I didn't get an email. I thought it would be longer because I ordered an isqueak, after they said they were getting more in.

This prompted me to check on mine as I hadn't received an email yet and mine says shipped yesterday thumbsup1.gif

I wasn't expecting it to be shipped til Friday because of the "worldwide i-squeak shortage" laugh.gif

Edit - SNAP Aphelion!

Edited by RubyStar

I havent had isqueek balls before what size should i get for Labrador - Large?

Medium are a good size, at least for my girls. Large are quite large so I stick to mediums (and smalls for training as they fit in my pocket better and are less obvious!). But saying that, I did order a single large one this time around just to try it out. You can't go wrong with a medium :)

Yeah they do, but I don't give them free reign with the balls, either. They get them thrown for them at the park on occasion (and they get squeaked heaps), or in training as a reward. The quality isn't as great as it once was so the squeaks are failing quicker than they used to, but they still last a little bit. The magic of these balls with my two is they love them even once the squeaker is dead. They must think if they try really hard, it will eventually squeak laugh.gif

I got an email to say my order had been processed, and then a bit later - another to say it had been shipped and how to check where it is.

If you're not getting these emails - you might want to check your spam filters and make sure the cleanrun id is in the not-spam list.

These are the two sender emails

(swap _at_ with @)

info_at_cleanrun.com

USPS_at_cleanrun.com

I havent had isqueek balls before what size should i get for Labrador - Large?

Medium are a good size, at least for my girls. Large are quite large so I stick to mediums (and smalls for training as they fit in my pocket better and are less obvious!). But saying that, I did order a single large one this time around just to try it out. You can't go wrong with a medium :)

Justice is a largish staffy x and the mediums are a great size for him. I think the large ones might be that bit too big. Mediums seem to be marginally bigger than a tennis ball if that's any help. :)

Yeah the larges are pretty LARGE laugh.gif Which is why I buy mediums, but thought I'd see how they'd wrap their chops around a large, just for laughs laugh.gif