My Latest Foster "failure"... Harper

tdierikx

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha! I agree about the other dogs shrinking FM... but the "blue dog" still doesn't know that she's getting that big... errr!

She IS purty... and photogenic... *grin*

The only issue we are having right now is that she is taking FOREVER to get her big girl teefies... so anything chewable that is in reach is fair game... and her reach is getting higher every day! Her latest "trick" is stealing my pillow from the bed and taking it outside... grrr!

I really need to get pics of Harper playing with her fave playmate Snooky - a 3kg little terrier mix - Snooky goes completely insane with joy when we arrive at the rescue and Harper gets out of the car... lol! Snooky is not a rescue - she belongs to one of the other volunteers, and has played with Harper since Harper was about 4 weeks old... they are bestest buddies.

T.

Her blue eye has definitely got some yellow/green flecks happening, and the grey one alternates between lighter and darker shades - but they are still beautiful... *grin*

I'm trying to discourage her from grabbing Pickles' legs when they play, as she has broken the skin with her sharp puppy teeth - but do you think Pickles cares? I have to be careful with any wounds on Pickles' legs, as she has little feeling in them and won't let me know if there's anything wrong... *sigh*

I got some photos of Harper playing with her bestie Snooky at the rescue yesterday, and some of her first introduction to the pool out there also... she didn't mind the fact that it was good for cooling off, but I don't think we have a water baby in the making... hehe!

Just gotta sort through the photos and pick the best ones, then will post them, OK?

T.