Something Very, Very Weird

yellowgirl

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel sure it's human, living human. I hope you play it for the cops.

As opposed to non living human?

Very scary, my first thought was a mans voice too

Yes, since a few people are thinking it's supernatural, I wanted to be specific, I think it's just an arsehole casing her house and terrorising her poor little dogs. I retract my former comment about it being a clown, I dont think they sound like that. :laugh:

YG if it looks like they'll be coming through the doggy door to rob you just put a little note up saying Smile! you're on Candid Camera! :D

It could be a zombie.

I stand corrected :laugh:

Yep, I'm pretty sure this is a precursor to a zombie apocalypse. :laugh:

In which case, Aidan can gleefully post on FB that he did warn everyone. :laugh:

It could be a zombie.

I stand corrected :laugh:

Yep, I'm pretty sure this is a precursor to a zombie apocalypse. :laugh:

I'm prepared! *Dons sexy leather jacket and samurai sword*

Who knew that the zombie apocalypse would start in Jo's house...

Sounds exactly like an angry brushtail possum to me :shrug:

I played it for the dogs and their reaction was prey drive- ears up, bodies tense, up and down the hallway trying to find the source of the tasty sounds and then back to bed as soon as the sounds stopped.

Honestly, I wouldn't be worried over it although if I had a dog door, I'd be blocking it off because if it was a possum and it felt trapped in there, it could hurt your dogs- possums can do a lot of damage even to a larger dog if they feel threatened.

I've updated the first post to let everyone know the developments HA, it was a man. So creepy. The doggy door can't be blocked as I have special needs dogs here including blind ones. It's a bit of an art teaching a blind dog to use a doggy door and if it gets blocked or they can't get through it's very hard to retrain them to trust using it again.

I noticed the post had been updated but I'm curious as to how this has been proven.

From what I've read, there's really been no sound evidence that the sound is human and no logical reason why it might be.

Sounds almost a like a male burp trying to roar whilst doing it. If this guy is a bit of a dick (which he obviously is) perhaps he scares his own dogs with this roaring burp and freaks them out. So when he realised he couldn't get in and they were there barking, he thought he might just try it on them to test the affect :confused:

:coffeesplurk:

I'm sure someone broke into YG's house to burp at her dogs :rofl: Now seriously I am dying for an update.

what about that man you had problems with long time ago, the cop one, or ex cop, the ex partner, sorry i can't remember who he was, just remember you doing a post long time ago about him. Is he long gone now? does he know where u live now?

I got my husband to listen to it, but he was not really listening properly because he was doing something else at the time, typical but he thought it was one of the dogs making some weird howling sound and being distorted by the dictaphone.

Edited by Jules♥Cavs

:rofl:

Oh Dear.............

X2 :rofl:

Whoever wants to spoil the fun with the truth needs to take a dose of humour! :D

This..

what about that man you had problems with long time ago, the cop one, or ex cop, the ex partner, sorry i can't remember who he was, just remember you doing a post long time ago about him. Is he long gone now? does he know where u live now?

Not so lolzy.

Sounds exactly like an angry brushtail possum to me :shrug:

I played it for the dogs and their reaction was prey drive- ears up, bodies tense, up and down the hallway trying to find the source of the tasty sounds and then back to bed as soon as the sounds stopped.

Honestly, I wouldn't be worried over it although if I had a dog door, I'd be blocking it off because if it was a possum and it felt trapped in there, it could hurt your dogs- possums can do a lot of damage even to a larger dog if they feel threatened.

I've updated the first post to let everyone know the developments HA, it was a man. So creepy. The doggy door can't be blocked as I have special needs dogs here including blind ones. It's a bit of an art teaching a blind dog to use a doggy door and if it gets blocked or they can't get through it's very hard to retrain them to trust using it again.

I noticed the post had been updated but I'm curious as to how this has been proven.

From what I've read, there's really been no sound evidence that the sound is human and no logical reason why it might be.

The reason it's been assumed the sound is from a person is because it seems to be the consensus of the majority of people who have listened to it, a friend's OH is a cop who said it definitely sounded like a man, the voice of the woman at the beginning of the clip does not appear to have come from the TV that was on quietly in the background because at no other point on the full length of the tape (not just the section put on YouTube) can any voice from the TV be made out, YG is certain she can hear whispering after the roaring sound and she was able to fairly reasonably replicate the sound by putting the dictaphone in the same spot and going outside and roaring through the dog door.

It's always possible that the noise was caused by something else but there is less to suggest a random animal than a person at this stage and I cannot for the life of me imagine that any of Jo's tiny, squeaky dogs could have made that sound. That just leaves teleporting Tasmanian Devils and a zombie apocalypse. :laugh:

Or native animal/s scavenging for food- which also happens to be logical. The opinions of others do not make fact; lots of people are of the opinion that Elvis is still getting around but we have some fairly solid evidence (extra solid, really, after all the crap he was eating) that Elvis did indeed leave the building.

Anecdotal evidence is anecdotal evidence.