Sheridan

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh god, i'm sk sorry Sheridan :(

I don't know you at all really, but have definitely learned a lot from your posts and Grumpy's thread. RIP old man. Look after you, Sheridan.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Thank you, everyone. People have been very kind.

Mini and I miss him very much. It's the little things. Not being harassed for a treat after dinner. Sleeping in (Grumpy was very prompt at getting up no later than 6 am). Mini is now taking her role as head of the house very seriously. She's been guarding me closely since Friday. She's not been clingy, just very close.

I am so very sorry for your loss Sheridan. You don't realise how big a hole they leave behind until they are gone. Everywhere you look around the house, there is something that reminds you of them. I am glad Mini is stepping up, I hope she copes with Grumpy's loss.

Rest in peace Grumpy, say hello to my girl for me as you walk over the Bridge together.

I received a lovely card from Hamish at West Queanbeyan. He must have written it as soon as he got back to the surgery. Hamish took such good care of Grumpy. Great patience, care, and good humour is what you want in a vet and Hamish has all these and more.

I only just saw this and I'm so very sorry for your loss, Sheridan :(

I loved hearing about the escapades of Grumpy and I had a picture of this grizzled, whiskery old dog who liked everything just so and woe betide anyone who got in his way. If he was human he would have enjoyed a nip of single malt whiskey I suspect. Run free old boy.

• 2 weeks later...