Pound Rounds

I agree Tboils, why on earth would they be behind with a bit of rent when they are raking in money at a frigtening rate? Could it be that funds are being diverted to the wrong place?

I would love to see proof that they are behind, by the way I heard you're behind on some bills, prove that you aren't, see how that works?

Too many people making up dribble and people are lapping it up like it's proven fact, all I ask is proof of such allegations before assuming it's the case.

Dogs go on the kill list from the pounds

No Kill shelters do not have kill lists.

, PR promote the dogs all week, if they aren't homed they take them out before they are killed thursday afternoon.

Anyone, everywhere, can also do this. If they believe in warehousing animals, placing animals in incompatible homes, or otherwise giving a bad quality of life.

Have you personally seen the facilities? I suggest you look for yourself.

Have you?

Actually yes, best facilities I've seen, I haven't seen inside the pounds, but I have seen other shelters.

Those pictures show a facility that is at best borderline and if you think that is the gold standard you really need to see more kennels.

I almost feel sorry for you. There is proof, 1000% proof. I'm obviously not going to post it here but you know where it is.

Yes I found it quite odd someone would take pictures of them not doing their job, then share them on the internet.

Also the "they weren't taken on property" comments were pretty hilarious, I wish I could get a camera that sees around walls and through cages at dogs.

Person, see the bolded parts above. You asked for proof they were behind, see my bolded reply. You need to stay on topic. When I say there is proof they are behind on rent and there is proof I was not magically changing the topic to the kennel pics without telling you. I agree the kennel pics are borderline, the drugs and collars aren't but that is not what you were talking about.

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why does MN need money to maintain her fb page??? Is fb not free?

FB recently instituted a system whereby people with pages had to pay if they wanted their likers to see every single post.

They also have ads going down the side of the page which you also need to pay for

I wouldn't be allowed on the premises. That's not to say I haven't seen them though.

And, I'm sorry, but any group that puts a dog in boarding, that has been told by the kennel manager that the dog is pregnant on various occasions, and refused to believe it or even get a vet visit organised, is just downright neglectful. That dog whelped in boarding and had four puppies.

She could have been given vetcare much sooner and whelped in a home environment. But no. They know best. And who cares about just one individual dog in boarding when there are dozens?

"WAS" and "IS" are two different things, so you're argument of them being behind in rent, is based on them being behind 4 months ago?

If they weren't up to date it would have been terminated by now, like how the tenant didn't pay, was warned too pay, she called the RSPCA, so was given notice to leave due to not paying rent. Also found it funny the first person to like these sorts of images is Melanie Plunket, the person who got removed from pound rounds for stealing money, how ironic.

"WAS" and "IS" are two different things, so you're argument of them being behind in rent, is based on them being behind 4 months ago?

If they weren't up to date it would have been terminated by now, like how the tenant didn't pay, was warned too pay, she called the RSPCA, so was given notice to leave due to not paying rent. Also found it funny the first person to like these sorts of images is Melanie Plunket, the person who got removed from pound rounds for stealing money, how ironic.

You know rather a lot about the business of PR for someone who says you only like the page.

I wouldn't be allowed on the premises. That's not to say I haven't seen them though.

And, I'm sorry, but any group that puts a dog in boarding, that has been told by the kennel manager that the dog is pregnant on various occasions, and refused to believe it or even get a vet visit organised, is just downright neglectful. That dog whelped in boarding and had four puppies.

She could have been given vetcare much sooner and whelped in a home environment. But no. They know best. And who cares about just one individual dog in boarding when there are dozens?

Maybe they could have spent more attention to dogs if they weren't dealing with arm chair rescues and keyboard warriors, I've never heard of that story but the reality is stuff happens, I got my car serviced once and they didn't put something back properly where it was meant to go, I went back and had them fix it, I didn't create hate pages on facebook, find out where the mechanic lived and stalk his address, and finding out who his friends were and talking crap about him to them.

You know rather a lot about the business of PR for someone who says you only like the page.

Very good point.

Maybe they could have spent more attention to dogs if they weren't dealing with arm chair rescues and keyboard warriors, I've never heard of that story but the reality is stuff happens, I got my car serviced once and they didn't put something back properly where it was meant to go, I went back and had them fix it, I didn't create hate pages on facebook, find out where the mechanic lived and stalk his address, and finding out who his friends were and talking crap about him to them.

There are no excuses when it comes to neglecting dogs. It is not a story, it is a very recent event.

And I thought the banning and deleting was so they didn't waste time?

I've also done none of those things you mention. I would never equate caring for a dog from the pound to getting a car serviced.

Irony LOL :laugh:

It's a sad day when arguing on the internet ranks higher in priority for the care taker of this animal than actually caring for it.

You all know alot for people who don't like them, you probably have tabs on how many times the staff uses the bathroom too.

You all know alot for people who don't like them, you probably have tabs on how many times the staff uses the bathroom too.

Yeah, that didn't even make sense :laugh:

Well, we're all in or about animal welfare.

If you saw dogs being neglected or abused, would you not stand up? And if you were ignored, would you not get up to a rooftop?

I agree Tboils, why on earth would they be behind with a bit of rent when they are raking in money at a frigtening rate? Could it be that funds are being diverted to the wrong place?

I would love to see proof that they are behind, by the way I heard you're behind on some bills, prove that you aren't, see how that works?

Too many people making up dribble and people are lapping it up like it's proven fact, all I ask is proof of such allegations before assuming it's the case.

You are really amusing sometimes. :rofl: Stop blowing smoke up everyone's backsides to avoid answering the questions, it's very transparent.

Hello pot, meet kettle............

OK - the "evidence" that PR/MN was behind in the rent for the property is dated September 2012... the fact that they haven't been terminated/evicted most likely means that the arrears were paid, no?

What is also evident from the photos doing the rounds is that there is quite a bit of construction work going on there - and until that is completed, the place is going to look like a dump.

I've yet to see any working kennel that is pristine at all times - and I've seen a few...

The diarrhoea in the kennels could mean anything - all I hope is that the dogs producing such stools have been checked by a vet to find out the cause, and steps are being taken to rectify whatever has upset their digestive system so. The dogs in those kennels look outwardly healthy in all other respects though. I have seen dogs produce some very "interesting" forms of diarrhoea when their diet has changed - in fact one of our dogs will produce same if fed soft food like VIP roll or tinned food of most brand names for 2 days in a row - simply making sure he only gets high quality dry food soon sees the problem disappear.

T.

:coffeesplurk:

Actually, yeh - you did. It was just a hate page for this forum.