What Did Your Dog Eat Today?

Blackdogs

My dog is having a bout of runny poo/ diarrhea which I suspect is the after effect of two weeks of antibiotics so today he got: a slice of bread with peanut butter and honey and main meal was boiled chicken with rice.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kibble with homemade yoghurt and fish oil for brekkie

The foxtel remote (2nd one in less than a month :swear: )

Taste-tested but didn't eat a decayed mouse/rat (and then left it on the couch for me to enjoy)

Watermelon for lunch

The eggs that were sitting beside my incubator ready to be set :swear:

The paperbag that the calf-milk came in

Are yet to have dinner, but will be getting the leftovers from our baked dinner, some chicken mum sent home, plus some more kibble.

Mine snacked on cold carrots through the day (it was stinking hot here today) and had cold chicken wings and home baked dog biscuits for dinner tonight, (tuna, cheese and garlic bones, honey and oat hearts, cabanossi paws and peanut butter dogs). :)

I am terrible it got to midnight and I realised they had not been fed (they get breakfast as their main meal), so I was just a little late .

They had their usual amount of dry food, plus some skim milk, an egg and any supplements they needed.

I was wondering why Harri was beggin for a bit of my cupcake :o.

Guest Labradork

... and a piece of carrot each.

Oh yeah, and Poppy gets a carrot every day.

Oscar won't eat carrots; he looked at me as if to say "Are you serious?" when I tried to give him one :laugh:

Edited by Labradork

It will have to be yesterday...

Before breakfast both my BC's had home made training treats, then they had a lovely long swim in the pool, at which time the younger guy filled his tummy with pool water, as usual. After morning swim they had a piece of lamb brisket (usually its a turkey neck). During the day they laid around in the airconditioning & chewed their deer antlers. Then for dinner they both had their Black Hawk Kibble, topped with a juicy piece of rump steak. At bed time they got their dried turkey cube as a reward for putting themselves to bed. :)

I will do yesterday & it never changes much really.

Before we go to out walking , Kong with a little home made Barf in it.

Lunch, small meaty bone

Dinner, 3/4 cup premium dry food, Stella has 1/2

1/2 cup hm Barf & omega 3 6 9, + 1/2 teaspoon A+ superboost.

At bedtime a little peanut butter in their kongs.

Had to edit as I forgot to add their absolute fav treat a strawberry cut up with a tiny bit of cream.

I know, so spoilt..... :)

Edited by BC Crazy

Breaky was a few chicken necks for the BC's, 1 for the little fella. And a small amount of dry. Dinner was turkey wings which they loved. Plus training treats for harri and tinny.

Our dog (4 year old Italian Greyhound) had 1/2 a turkey neck and about 100g of the BARF mix I make

Our foster dog (a 16 month old quite underweight staghound) had 600g BARF mix, a big handful of puppy kibble, a lamb neck bone and the other half of the iggies turkey neck which she bench surfed off the countertop! Cheeky thing. lol

2 cups of Supercoat

2 teaspoons of Flora with his tablets hidden inside

about 300 mouthfuls of roo poo

Something crunchy from under the gumtree down by the creek......

Tomorrow he is eating an allwormer!!! :rofl:

Apart from a bit of cold 4 legs for dinner my husky surprised me while I was out by returning the wallet he stole from me many months ago! I had looked everywhere for it including all through the yard, it must have been outside somewhere because the notes are dirty and look very much the worse for wear, but hey it's $40 I didn't know I had so that's a score! :thumbsup: Most of my cards had since been replaced but I hadn't gotten around to replacing my medicare card yet so I was stoked to find it in among all the stuff I thought was gone forever, not sure how to explain the bite marks in the corner but oh well I'm happy he would deign to return it at all :D

beef mince with offal, green tripe, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, some rice to bulk it out as stocks of meat running low. also recreation bones available. + sardines, yoghurt

Tommorrow chicken mince carcasses, veg etc etc