Does Anyone Have Room For A 15yo Goldie Girl?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's also Gara here in qld for future reference. Just google golden ark rescue australia. I can't imagine how hard that would be, we have had my golden Ava for 2 years end of december and could not imagine giving her up, we rent so that makes it harder but I would rather live in my car with her than given her up. Circumstances are a tough one though

He has contacted GRR and is taking Annie to the vets tomorrow so that he has uptodate health info.

This is the gorgeous Annie.

8469996192_19a4a99005.jpg

She is just gorgeous, breaks my heart that she has to leave her home but hopefully she will find a great new one...

How quick we are to jump to conclusions. We don't know anything about these people's circumstances, and yet they are being judged and found wanting. :( :(

How true is that and in reality it's so irrelevant - the dog needs a new home so just focus on that and not creative a story or add any negativity to it.

OMG, I knew I shouldn't have looked at that photo :cry: :cry: :cry:, Isn't she so incredibly beautifull :love:

Im sure at least half of the views of this thread are me lurking in the background :o

I thought she already had a new home...?

Anyone know who is fostering her ?