Free Schmackos Dog Treats

andrewang

https://coupon.schmackos.com.au/fbapp.aspx?ref=bookmarks&fb_source=bookmark_apps&count=0&fb_bmpos=3_0

Link above should bring you directly to the site. I took up the offer once and received the item about 3 weeks later with a 2014 expiration date.

For people who already took the offer the previous time, simply change your address a little bit. ie. 123 Fake Address to 123A Fake Address.

Cheers

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't feed Schmackos to my dogs. Too much salt, preservatives & artificial flavours for my liking. A couple of times they have won them at trials, but given the choice they would rather have a home made treat, just a bit of Black Hawk kibble, or a piece of dried beef liver, over a piece of Schmackos, so the Schmackos go straight in the bin.

I agree with the others...dishonesty doesn't go down well with me :mad

Hey Sheena,

If you win any more Schmacko's, please don't bin them. I'll happily take them off your hands, and cover postage, for training my rescue dogs. Between working with my own and doing basic training with some of my fosters it costs me a small fortune in treats. I'm too time poor to bake my own.

Sharon

ACDR

I like using the Schmackos Beef Liver treats because I love the shape they're cut into. From what I can tell there are no additives, just beef liver so it's just like the Love 'Em Liver Treat. Because the Schmackos ones are perfect rectangles, I find them much easier to snap into tiny squares for Kirah's training treats.

but given the choice they would rather have a home made treat, just a bit of Black Hawk kibble, or a piece of dried beef liver, over a piece of Schmackos

laugh.gif sorry but this gave me the giggles laugh.gif

Would love to see a video of this decision making process in action!

Guest donatella

but given the choice they would rather have a home made treat, just a bit of Black Hawk kibble, or a piece of dried beef liver, over a piece of Schmackos

laugh.gif sorry but this gave me the giggles laugh.gif

Would love to see a video of this decision making process in action!

:coffeesplurk:

If I had a piece of the finest Waygu beef and a schmacko my idiots would still go for the schmacko :rofl:

:laugh: Don. Your guys don't know what they're missing. The other day my two had a piece of New York Sirloin to share -- that's a $10 plus cut of steak and they loved every minute of it!

Spoiled much? :o

Edited by RiverStar-Aura

Guest donatella

If I had a piece of the finest Waygu beef and a schmacko my idiots would still go for the schmacko :rofl:

:laugh: Don. Your guys don't know what they're missing. The other day my two had a piece of New York Sirloin to share -- that's a $10 plus cut of steak and they loved every minute of it!

Spoiled much? :o

oh don't worry they aren't missing anything, they barely know what pet food tastes like they live off human meats :laugh:

but there is something in schmackos that make them go bonkers. when I pull the packet out the general ruckus and excitement that goes on is ridiculous, they are drugs for dogs!!