Jeep Ad

Daxilly

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they didn't show all that last night. Now it makes sense, :laugh: but hey, I thought it was illegal to have your dog in the front seat??!!

I'm assuming that car has front passenger airbags, they'd kill a dog if they went off wouldn't they?

Edited by Kirislin

they didn't show all that last night. Now it makes sense, :laugh: but hey, I thought it was illegal to have your dog in the front seat??!!

I'm assuming that car has front passenger airbags, they'd kill a dog if they went off wouldn't they?

Logic has no place in advertising :p

I saw this ad on facebook a while ago.

That is the beautiful Flynn. He is sooo handsome. Even better in the fur :laugh: I have had the absolute pleasure of meeting him a number of times.

He is to die for :love: His temp. is nothing short of amazing. There is very little this stunning boy can't do.

Then again we are talking about one of Kelly Gill's dog's. She is a fantastic trainer. Gifted IMHO...

Terrific ad but atm they only seem to be showing half of it. The other half is even better. Very clever & funny :)

Edited by BC Crazy

They are clever adverts. People talk about them which puts the name 'jeep' into people's brains/memories. Next time you think about buying a SUV maybe you will also consider a jeep when you might not have before.

I have a friend who had one and hated it. Things forever going wrong with it, he sold it when it was only a couple of years old, couldn't get rid of it quick enough. I agree though the ads are catchy.

They are clever adverts. People talk about them which puts the name 'jeep' into people's brains/memories. Next time you think about buying a SUV maybe you will also consider a jeep when you might not have before.

My OH wants my next car to be a Jeep just so she can say "She bought a Jeep!" :rofl:

love it, actually in the market for an SUV glad i know first hand how bad a jeep is :D

I was expecting to see the dog flip off the trainer just after he barked at the end haha

BCNut, sorry but you have every right to be jealous as hell LOL.... Flyn is breath taking ... Honestly.

The first time I met him he decided he would come & sit right next to me at a picnic table, actually on the table where he proceeded to

show off trick after trick as asked to by Kelly. Awesome !! Then he laid down. He is just so calm. There were other dogs, including my guys

close by not that it fazed him one bit. Yes, he is the whole package. Perfect temp & drop dead gorgeous.. Beautiful head & those eye's, yummmm.

I'm off to wipe the drool off my chin just thinking about him :laugh:

There is 2nd part to the ad. I don't know if they are going to air it on tv but from memory I found it on facebook.

Look up Wonderdogs. And in the 2nd part of the Jeep ad it is just amazing how naughty Kelly has taught flynn to be :laugh:

Edited by BC Crazy

Impressed. Which begs the question...how does one achieve such a calm demeanour? :laugh:

But indeed a beautiful lad :)

Edit: OMG!! Just looked up wonderdogs on Facebook...now i'm going to have to wipe the dribble off my chin!

Edited by BCNut

Impressed. Which begs the question...how does one achieve such a calm demeanour? :laugh:

But indeed a beautiful lad :)

Edit: OMG!! Just looked up wonderdogs on Facebook...now i'm going to have to wipe the dribble off my chin!

:love::love: Thought you might agree BCNut... Definite Border Collie eye candy overload, if that's possible :laugh:

Edited by BC Crazy