Too Cute For Boots!

Could you drop these guys off at a vet clinic to be euthed? Apparently that's what their owner did... *sigh*

They are around 5-6 weeks old, and are the sweetest little guys and gals. We have 4 girls and 3 boys.

Big thanks to Nina, Rhonda, Marshall, and the foster carer that had them for the night before they came to us... these guys are safe and well, and playing up a storm! To the vet and ranger that looked for rescue for these babies... you are awesome!

Oh - you want pics... OK then...

26-05-2013-wyalong7103.jpg

26-05-2013-wyalong7084.jpg

26-05-2013-wyalong7049.jpg

26-05-2013-wyalong7039.jpg

26-05-2013-wyalong7027.jpg

26-05-2013-wyalong7020.jpg

26-05-2013-wyalong7013.jpg

26-05-2013-wyalong7004.jpg

There are 4 black and tan, 2 black and white, and 1 tan. 1 black and tan, and 2 black and white are a little runty, but holding their own just fine - all have very healthy appetites! All are on RC Junior and loving it. All poos are looking good, no sloppies... yay!

Please excuse the wormy look on a couple of them, apparently the foster carer that had them overnight wormed 3 of them, but we aren't sure which 3 - so I will be worming them all later this week - don't want to overdose anyone now...

T.

Edited by tdierikx

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huntaway and BC were mentioned as possibilities in their mix... could be Beagle too... anyone else seeing that? I just hope it could be Beagle and not Foxhound... errr!

Whatever they are mixed with, they are all deadly cute and seem to be well over being timid any more... lol! Maybe they've worked out that I'm the food and cuddles lady?

They've all met Trouble and Pickles - they are too little for Harper to play with just yet - and they are not scared of checking out strange dogs at all... they chased Pickles about even.

One of them found an ant swarm on the back path, and wouldn't you bet on it, they all had to go stand in it... grabbing pups and wiping off cheesed off ants for a little while before they realised that standing in that spot was not a good idea. The ants are only small black ones, but they are aggro when they are in swarms - the rain has brought them all out... *sigh*

T.

The one sitting up the back in the middle with the blotchy nose looks nawty so is my favourite! I think he/she should be named Sneaky Face!

That one is my favourite too! :thumbsup: But they are ALL gorgeous! Thanks T for taking them in, mmmmmmmmm puppies!!!!! :love:

The one sitting up the back in the middle with the blotchy nose looks nawty so is my favourite! I think he/she should be named Sneaky Face!

Hahaha! I think we'll have to come up with something softer - that one is a shy one...

Your photos are amazing T.......and thanks heaps for helping them :thumbsup:

Thanks Nina - but it's the camera that takes the good pics... I just point it in the right direction and hit the button... lol!

Thank you so much for all of the wonderful work you do Nina - I don't know if you realise how wonderful you are... but you are amazing!

T.

OK - the 3 boys are all predominantly black/tan - the 4th black/tan one (girl) has the gorgeous even tri coloured face with the white stripe between the eyes - the one near the crate in the pics.

Little Gifts - your fave one is a boy... *grin*

The runty ones are the small black/tan boy, and the 2 black/white girls - but they have good appetites and plenty of food available, so I don't see them staying runty for long.

They all have dirty ears (inside) but it doesn't smell or look red underneath - most likely from being housed on dirt? - I'll get all of that out soon, and give their nails a clip while I'm at it.

They have now worked out that when the food lady sits down, she has a great lap for snuggling in... *grin*... pile on and jostle for the best position...

T.

They are definitely active! And smart too! Worked out not to walk in ant swarms pretty quickly... lol!

Anyone know how to eradicate ants from under your path (has lots of cracks and appear to have a huge nest underneath) that is non-toxic to dogs/pups?

T.