Missing Pomeranian

ash1

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have you shared on facebook with Dog theft tracking Australia Wide... They help with lost dogs as well...

I agree with the suggestion to take another dog out to sniff around...I hope your baby comes home safe soon...

Guest donatella

Ash, i've just a girl comment on my post from facebook saying that she volunteered today at the RSPCA at Toowoomba and there was a dog that looked like Smudge that had come in from Toowoomba pound although she can't be too sure.

I have had a look online and can't see her on the RSPCA site and surely pounds and RSPCA need to scan dogs for chips? Not to get your hopes ups just passing on a message.

Ash, i've just a girl comment on my post from facebook saying that she volunteered today at the RSPCA at Toowoomba and there was a dog that looked like Smudge that had come in from Toowoomba pound although she can't be too sure.

I have had a look online and can't see her on the RSPCA site and surely pounds and RSPCA need to scan dogs for chips? Not to get your hopes ups just passing on a message.

Hi Donatella,

Thank you.

I was at both the pound and the RSPCA this morning (as I have been every morning), and pretty sure I know the little doggie they mean (so glad it's out of the pound, horrible place for it to be), but I'll go up in the morning to check for sure.

It's so heartbreaking visiting the pound and RSPCA, not just because they haven't got my girl, but I just want to take all the poor lost doggies home. The little ones especially seem so terrified to be in there. :cry:

Guest donatella

Oh shame its not Smudge but you're onto it already. At least her face is getting around and being recognised. The pound isn't a nice place for any dog :(

RIP Smudge :cry:

We went searching again today and found Smudge's remains. We believe it was the Dingo that got her. Without getting too graphic, there was very little left, but enough to identify her.

We are absolutely devastated, but at the same time I am grateful to have some resolution and also the knowledge that it would be have extremely quick and that some low-life bastard didn't have her.

It is so very bittersweet, because whilst I was in agony thinking of what she could be going through, at the same time not finding her meant there was still some hope of having her back. Now I know I will never again be able to cuddle my little girl :cry:

Thank you so much to everyone who offered their kind wishes/advice/shared her on facebook. It really did help to know that we had your support and assistance during this most dreadful week.

Donatella, just wanted to let you know that we did go up to the RSPCA and it was the little dog from the pound that I thought it was. So at least that little one will be rehomed, hopefully soon.