11 Week Old Boxer Puppy Admitted To Hospital

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bailey is home, still can't walk but she is not in pain. She is as bright as a button and they are confident she will start to move her legs in the next few days. I am very lucky my boss is allowing me to bring her to work with me as well. Big sigh of relief

Bailey is eating and drinking, tail has moved slightly but still no movement in legs. Appears brighter and barking at staff to play with her. Mostly good signs so far

Glad to hear she is home. If you've never thought about some Bowen therapy, now might be a good time!

Woohoo squeezed Baileys toes and she pulled her legs back, then she pulled herself up in a sitting position and managed to drag herself over to my daughter. Now the poor little thing is beat. She had such a ball at my work today, so many people from policelink and smart service qld to fuss over her. She certainly didnt lack company.

If it wasn't for the love and encouragement my work colleagues and also the staff at smart service qld have been giving her over the last two days I really don't think she would be where she is now. No one gave up on her and she has had hundreds of people (that's no exaggeration) fussing over her. It's been amazing, I don't know whats been better therapy, the people for Bailey or Bailey for the people.

Main thing is that she does recover, so that sounds very hopeful. Were you planning to show her, or do obedience?

She might surprise you!!

Sending her good vibes, and would love to know what she has when the results are in