It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Xmas...

HazyWal

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How adorable are all the furbaby pics :D VERY creative!

Sansa was being a right shite with the antlers that I ended up just putting a christmas hair band on her collar. Im making up a Christmas card for each of their respective breeders with the below pics :)

11399991955_d9e4d792f0_z.jpg

11400038354_9e569a0540_z.jpg

95d93a6a657911e3ae050a2150c32a45_8.jpg

(No, Saxon doesnt have naturally brown eyebrows... he just loves to be a jerk and dig holes)

OMG that is too gorgeous for words!

Thanks, they be my babies :D

Aww... Cuteness overload. How beautiful Ruby Star. The chances of me getting my 2 to sit/stay holding buckets in their mouths. Not a chance in hell LOL !!!

Outtake time... laugh.gif

About to take the photo after lots of trying for the perfect photos, SO CLOSE!!...... and then the fridge gets opened. All in unison rofl1.gif

ede7f8124dac11e2a0a022000a1f968b_7.jpg

Pic of Christmas Scout - this is what he wears when he goes out [i just keep it simple]. The tinsel has jingle bells attatched so he jingles all around the place.

post-10065-0-47559000-1386976887_thumb.jpg

He doesn't look impressed :laugh: I will have to see if I can get Nelsson in the Christmas spirit.

Pic of Christmas Scout - this is what he wears when he goes out [i just keep it simple]. The tinsel has jingle bells attatched so he jingles all around the place.

post-10065-0-47559000-1386976887_thumb.jpg

He doesn't look impressed :laugh: I will have to see if I can get Nelsson in the Christmas spirit.

I plead roo out by the front door and he was looking at it :laugh: He was in a sit/stay for the photo and didn't break to go to the window to look out :rofl:

OMG that is too gorgeous for words!

Thanks, they be my babies :D

Aww... Cuteness overload. How beautiful Ruby Star. The chances of me getting my 2 to sit/stay holding buckets in their mouths. Not a chance in hell LOL !!!

Outtake time... laugh.gif

About to take the photo after lots of trying for the perfect photos, SO CLOSE!!...... and then the fridge gets opened. All in unison rofl1.gif

:laugh: that's gold. They didn't even drop the Santa bags! you would've been lucky to get two tails in the shot if it was my two.

ede7f8124dac11e2a0a022000a1f968b_7.jpg

Edited by stans mum

I plead roo out by the front door and he was looking at it :laugh: He was in a sit/stay for the photo and didn't break to go to the window to look out :rofl:

What a good boy :thumbsup:

Merry Christmas from Nelsson everyone :)

post-14199-0-75049800-1387270516_thumb.jpeg

Naaaaw Merry Xmas Nelsson!

Castiel your little guy is gorgeous ,love the last one he looks like he's waving :)

What a good boy :thumbsup:

Merry Christmas from Nelsson everyone :)

post-14199-0-75049800-1387270516_thumb.jpeg

Naaaaw Merry Xmas Nelsson!

Castiel your little guy is gorgeous ,love the last one he looks like he's waving :)

He was trying to get the hat off in that one haha!

Rubystar they are absolutely brilliant Christmas photos, especially the outtake :rofl:

I have to admit that Castiel's little guy is just the cutest

I have to ask SM, Did Rudolph get dug up or his antlers eaten?

My guys would be dragging him all over the beach given half a chance.