• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest hankodie

3/52

went down to one of my favourite spots with my camera but forgot to take my battery out of the charger :doh:

It was a lovely afternoon so took a photo with my iphone anyway

2cqjfva.jpg

3/52 This is not a shot that I planned. With the weather and fires I was thinking it would be a photo less week but I ended up going out to the evening show at DogsSA. It isn;t the full manual that I wanted to use. I was struggling with the lights and ended up trying a few different things to see what works. This 1 was on aperture priority:

12047481384_6d3dd11bd1_o.jpg

Edited by piper

Quite pleased with this. It's the first time I have seen a location and actively thought to take a photo there, and actually set it up :) Thank you to my wonderful daughter for being my model :heart:

04/52

Nic_zps663257dd.jpg

Where was taken this teekay?

I am seriously envious of the quality of everyone's photos :o I'm just a happy snap person, no matter how hard I try :laugh:

Edited by ari.g

Quite pleased with this. It's the first time I have seen a location and actively thought to take a photo there, and actually set it up :) Thank you to my wonderful daughter for being my model :heart:

04/52

Nic_zps663257dd.jpg

Where was taken this teekay?

I am seriously envious of the quality of everyone's photos :o I'm just a happy snap person, no matter how hard I try :laugh:

It was taken at Gardners Falls ari. Had a fabulous day there on Monday. Will definitely be going again to try and get some action shots of the rope swing into the water. :)