Sydney Royal - Who Is Going When?

Katdogs

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm taking a day off work on Friday 11 April to wave at Labs. Anyone else going along? Wolfies are also on and I'd LOVE another cuddle :)

I'd also like to see the Aussie Terriers in action.

Any other DOLers going that day?

Schedule http://www.sydneyroyal.com.au/dog.htm

Maybe I'll see you there. I'm trying to plan to go see the Aussies too! :heart:

Hey RSA my childhood best dog ever was an Aussie Terrier and I went to a thingy at Erskine Park and his breeder was there! At least 35 years later or more! I cannot imagine having a better dog as a kid to train me.

So I'll be the shorta*** keeping out of the sun, talking to Tapua about my dud Lab boy who is the joy of our world (except maybe the cat)

:laugh: They are amazing little dogs hey?! I'll always have one or two in my life, however, I have been known to threaten to leave Kirah behind numerous times. She's such a turd but I can't help but love her to pieces! I wonder if some of the showies would notice if I swapped her for one of their champion Aussies? *wink*

Katdogs - they are beautiful beautiful dogs!

Usually at this show we are benched along the back of the hall, on the outer edge where the public walk, opposite the stalls that are along the back wall selling grooming gear etc. I'll be the the lady with the dark hair and blue glasses stealing as many cuddles from the Borzois as I can :-)

Edited by perygrine

Showing Labs on the 11th - I love it but its such a long day and I tend to go nuts :crazy: I have 4 entered so it will be a 3 ringed circus to get there and get home - see you there Katdogs :thumbsup:

Edited by Tapua

Showing Labs on the 11th - I love it but its such a long day and I tend to go nuts :crazy: I have 4 entered so it will be a 3 ringed circus to get there and get home - see you there Katdogs :thumbsup:

There's a bed here if you need it - what's FOUR more Labs!

Yes, yes, yes !!

I'll be there to see the Woolfies. I joined the RAS this year so will be there as often as I can, but we should arrange to catch up on the 11th. will also try and find other DOLers when I'm there on other days