Aldi

Scottsmum

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought 2 of the memory foam pet mats and the dogs seem to like them :). I just walked out and saw that my brother's dog was laying on both of the mats (he is a big dog - 30kg).

I bought one of these and Tilly has already been running around the house with it:

WK22_PD_66a.jpg

I had a look at the water bowl, but it felt light and a bit flimsy, so I didn't buy it.

I had a look, plenty of large in the store near me but they definitely aren't large enough for Breeze! :( So I didn't get one but I did get one of the little cat caves.

Eta for spelling

Edited by silentchild

They'll probably all be gone by the time I can make it to Aldi. But the dog beds and cat caves really look like the Petbarn Animates range, only for a fraction of the price!

For those who've bought them, do you reckon the qualities is similar?

Lots of bone shaped mats and Cat Igloos left at Aldi Hornsby. I bought a heater, two snickers bars and two floor mats LOL. The mats are for the trampoline beds on the deck as the current ones are wearing out. They can be machine washed and have rubber backing so won't slip off.

Next grocery shop? Aldi here I come.

There was a fair whack left at Marrickville around lunch time.

I didn't get a bed as I have the Animates one (as I have said a few times) and couldn't justify a second one. I did get a second coat so we can rotate when the other gets stinky. It's pretty good quality and fits very well but I am worried he'll wee on the hind surcingle (might have to chop it off).

I also got some really yummy pink lemonade :)

• 1 year later...