Sa Nurse Facing Deregistration Over Bestiality Charges...

cannibalgoldfish

Jesus...I was eating my lunch till I happened upon this thread... :vomit:

I am at a loss for words as none I can think of even come close to describe the sheer disgust I feel for this waste of oxygen & any others that take place in this total violation of dogs :swear: This is beyond cruel !!! I have no faith in most of the human race. This is a prime example why.

What is this world coming to, honestly... Sick, extremely sick... my heart just bleeds for these poor, defenseless dogs :cry:

Edited by BC Crazy

I've seen/read about dogs who've suffered sexual abuse and died from their injuries.

I've known a rescue group in Sydney who rescued a female dog that had suffered years of sexual abuse. She was a very, very damaged little dog - physically and mentally. She's not the only case I've heard of in Sydney rescue either.

I don't find it remotely acceptable in any shape or form and think it extremely perverse. The most unacceptable part of it to me is that it is cruelty. It doesn't leave the animals undamaged.

Humans have so much to answer for, as a race we perpetuate such evil in this world.

Dogmad, I am so surprised & deeply saddened for that poor little girl :cry::cry: It is just so insanely cruel & so sad.

Totally agree with you...Human have a shite load evil to answer for... Well said.

Dogs which have been used for bestiality are always damaged. If not physically, then mentally. Always. I have unfortunately seen some. I hope never to see any again.

Sandgrubber, there can be no excuses for these disgusting pieces of human trash.

Just saying, it would be good to see it from the dog's perspective before throwing the book at the offender. And it would be good to pay more attention to commonplace routine cruelties of confinement without social interaction or stimulation.

Mind blowing! I have no words.

Dogs which have been used for bestiality are always damaged. If not physically, then mentally. Always. I have unfortunately seen some. I hope never to see any again.

Sandgrubber, there can be no excuses for these disgusting pieces of human trash.

I was not making excuses, nor condoning. I was simply observing that people's reactions tend to be strong, vehement, and irrational when issues are sexual. I can't imagine such strong reaction to a dog who is kept in a small kennel with no stimulation or attention . . . or special condemnation because this was done by a licensed professional. I am sure there are many doctors, lawyers, even judges, who abuse their dogs in such fashion. I can imagine that such dogs are seriously damaged.

I have never encountered a dog that was subjected to bestiality (although some people seem to regard digital stimulation in AI as bestiality. I've witnessed that, and concluded it did more good than harm) and my statement that I wish I could hear a dog's perspective can be taken literally. I am not convinced that all bestiality involves rape, and I find it conceivable that some forms of human sexual deviation involving animals are ok from the animal's perspective.

I would be happy to be see some facts about the harm that is done. I'm also totally naive about commercial--or the much laughed at, folkloric sheep farmer type--bestiality. It isn't a high priority for me to correct that ignorance. But I could imagine that the shepherd form existed (and probably exists) in a relatively benign form where some horny male penetrated a ewe who was in season and receptive. I find this gross. But I wouldn't find it especially cruel. And if someone got off on training his or her dog to lick his crotch (as dogs regularly do to one another and would probably be happy to do with humans if it weren't so rapidly discouraged) I'd find it disturbing, but pretty harmless.

Quoting the source of choice for lazy researchers, Wikipedia points out that "The Kinsey reports rated the percentage of people who had sexual interaction with animals at some point in their lives as 8% for men and 3.6% for women, and claimed it was 40–50% in people living near farms," The image of bestiality shown in Wikipedia, btw., shows that bestiality is not new, and may involves something as mild (from a dog perspective) as licking of genitals.

The discussion is anything but calm and rational . . . as a habitual skeptic, I would prefer to see documentation of the harm done rather than the throwing around of lots of reactive derogatory words. Reminds me too much of unenlightened reactions to homosexuality, or, for that matter, reactions a century back to any assertion that women should enjoy sex.

I was not making excuses, nor condoning. I was simply observing that people's reactions tend to be strong, vehement, and irrational when issues are sexual. I can't imagine such strong reaction to a dog who is kept in a small kennel with no stimulation or attention . . . or special condemnation because this was done by a licensed professional. I am sure there are many doctors, lawyers, even judges, who abuse their dogs in such fashion. I can imagine that such dogs are seriously damaged.

I have never encountered a dog that was subjected to bestiality (although some people seem to regard digital stimulation in AI as bestiality. I've witnessed that, and concluded it did more good than harm) and my statement that I wish I could hear a dog's perspective can be taken literally. I am not convinced that all bestiality involves rape, and I find it conceivable that some forms of human sexual deviation involving animals are ok from the animal's perspective.

I would be happy to be see some facts about the harm that is done. I'm also totally naive about commercial--or the much laughed at, folkloric sheep farmer type--bestiality. It isn't a high priority for me to correct that ignorance. But I could imagine that the shepherd form existed (and probably exists) in a relatively benign form where some horny male penetrated a ewe who was in season and receptive. I find this gross. But I wouldn't find it especially cruel. And if someone got off on training his or her dog to lick his crotch (as dogs regularly do to one another and would probably be happy to do with humans if it weren't so rapidly discouraged) I'd find it disturbing, but pretty harmless.

Quoting the source of choice for lazy researchers, Wikipedia points out that "The Kinsey reports rated the percentage of people who had sexual interaction with animals at some point in their lives as 8% for men and 3.6% for women, and claimed it was 40–50% in people living near farms," The image of bestiality shown in Wikipedia, btw., shows that bestiality is not new, and may involves something as mild (from a dog perspective) as licking of genitals.

The discussion is anything but calm and rational . . . as a habitual skeptic, I would prefer to see documentation of the harm done rather than the throwing around of lots of reactive derogatory words. Reminds me too much of unenlightened reactions to homosexuality, or, for that matter, reactions a century back to any assertion that women should enjoy sex.

I'm actually in awe anyone could compare a bored dog to one who's been sexually abused. I guess if they can't say no we can assume they might like it and carry on as is.

What a dangerous precedent to set. I can't believe that, I'm repulsed.

Sandgrubber, I think you are digging yourself deeper into the hole.

You are short on education and need to do a lot more investigation on the matter.

Animals can die as a result of rape - it's that bad. If they don't die then they suffer.

Sure there are other forms of sexual interaction but in my book - it's all disgusting.

I'm not a prude but my belief is that all sexual activity - and I'm broad minded on what that might entail - should only be undertaken by consenting adults.

The people in this story are revolting adults who undertook this activity and caused harm. Not only that but as with many vile people these days, they filmed what they did.

They are simply scum.

And - as a rescuer - I'm also opposed to animals not being treated well and that includes dogs who endure the life you describe, no enjoyment, no love. And believe me, if I encounter this then I don't stay quiet - I will do whatever it takes to make things better ...

That's not right either and if anyone keeps an animal in that way then they are guilty of neglect and cruelty but it's entirely different from depraved sexual activity.

Edited by Her Majesty Dogmad

Sandgrubber. You evidently see no reason why bestiality is a behaviour that revolts and disgusts not only people who love and respect their animals but by the population in general.

There is no correlation between homosexuality and bestiality. Homosexual relations and interactions are with the mutual consent of members of the same sex of the human species.

Bestiality is the abuse of innocent animals who do not have the power of consent. Bestiality is forced on them by a lower form of the human species.

Why do you keep comparing sexual interaction of same gender humans with bestiality?

In my opinion there is something very wrong with any human who sees an animal as a sexual conquest and it is a conquest since the animal doesn't have the power of choice to protect itself from a perverted human.

I'm surprised and somewhat revolted that this needs explanation.

I think I just vomited. That is beyond words

& from my perspective I would not want anyone nursing me, my children or anyone or performing any medical procedures if they thought it was ok to do this with an animal.

Obviously no respect or sensitivity for any living thing.

I wouldn't leave them alone or trust them with a budgie.

& from my perspective I would not want anyone nursing me, my children or anyone or performing any medical procedures if they thought it was ok to do this with an animal.

I agree. And to think she used sexual naivety as an excuse just makes my skin crawl.