The Adventures Of Ronin And Tigger - Update 29/05/17

Yonjuro

I love it when one dog starts a hole for no apparent reason and then all their friends are like "what's in that hole, I'd better dig too" then the first one's like "hey they're interested in my hole, I'd better go back to it and dig furiously as well" :laugh:

And then they end up with a massive pointless hole and lots of self satisfaction :D

This reminded me of a time when my parents were looking after our dogs (1 great dane and 2 greyhounds - one a foster). Apparently one day Mum couldn't see where the foster greyhound and their Alaskan malamute were, so went looking. She found them excavating a hole to China in her backyard. It was raining and the other 2 precious ones (our greyhound and great dane) were lounging in the lounge room (as you do) and the the 2 naughty ones were covered in mud, but having a lovely time!

:rofl: Great story, I can quite easily picture that! :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Yonjuro I thought you might like to see a video of Maddie's hole digging skills :laugh: Stan is just standing there like a weirdo having the occasional sniff of Maddie's butt then boom!...tag team!

Sorry I don't know how to do youtube videos so this is just from my phone on Stan's FB page, I hope you're on FB :o

Scroll down to the second post.

https://www.facebook.com/madstangreyhound

Edited by HazyWal

Hey Yonjuro I thought you might like to see a video of Maddie's hole digging skills :laugh: Stan is just standing there like a weirdo having the occasional sniff of Maddie's butt then boom!...tag team!

Sorry I don't know how to do youtube videos so this is just from my phone on Stan's FB page, I hope you're on FB :o

Scroll down to the second post.

https://www.facebook.com/madstangreyhound

:rofl: That is brilliant! I love how Maddie's head rocks while she is digging :laugh: Great zoomies when Stan tries to have a turn. I am more and more convinced Greys and Huskies have a lot in common :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

All the toys in the world and nothing beats a patch of dirt to dig in :D

Yes she really gets into it doesn't she with the head wobble :laugh: then Stan has a go at her like he owns the hole he didn't even dig! It's really sandy soil here, that's up the side of the house where all the grass is pretty dead anyway as it gets no sun. I rake over it every few days but not to be deterred she attacks it again :laugh:

Oh well she loves it :)

• 4 weeks later...

I haven't updated in a while, and I suppose these fit into the best mates as my daughter is best mates with Ronin. :) So we went to the river for a swim, Ronin hasn't had a swim since he was around 14 weeks, so it was good to see he is still a "husky-beaver" :D

My apologies if there are too many pics here for you all.

IMG_4594_zpsb489af78.jpg

IMG_4593_zps9119891c.jpg

IMG_4589_zpsb8c749b1.jpg

IMG_4585_zpsca616a90.jpg

IMG_4604_zpsca6451a4.jpg

IMG_4601_zps0e84330f.jpg

IMG_4600_zps56942b05.jpg

IMG_4597_zps0a78672c.jpg

Fantastic photos :thumbsup: your daughter is seriously cute!

There are so many gorgeous waterways over there, the ocean and the beaches are just divine. I have a friend that moved over to Yanchep 6 years ago and she said the beaches are just stunning.

Fantastic photos :thumbsup: your daughter is seriously cute!

There are so many gorgeous waterways over there, the ocean and the beaches are just divine. I have a friend that moved over to Yanchep 6 years ago and she said the beaches are just stunning.

Thanks HW :thumbsup:

Yeah, we are pretty lucky here :) Yanchep is seriously beautiful :)

Yes Yonjuro had better get that baseball bat out of the cupboard in preperation for your gorgeous daughters dating years LOL Such a pretty girl.

Ronin will be a back up too. can you imagine his giving a beau the once over?

What totally beautiful photos.

Thank you for sharing.

:thumbsup:

Yes Yonjuro had better get that baseball bat out of the cupboard in preperation for your gorgeous daughters dating years LOL Such a pretty girl.

:rofl: I teach Japanese swordsmanship so am hoping that will deter the little buggers :laugh:

Ronin will be a back up too. can you imagine his giving a beau the once over?What totally beautiful photos.Thank you for sharing. :thumbsup:

Thanks very much VM, but please don't mention dating...ahaaaaarrrrrrrrghhhh :D

OMG Ronin is divine. He is absolutely stunning and I love the photos with your gorgeous daughter.

denali is so right, there can never be too many Ronin photos.

The friendship with the Greyhound is amazing and something that should be celebrated.

Oh and HW, Stan's FB page is brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. Maddie's excavation skills would make any backhoe operator very jealous.

Edited by grumpette