I Need Help With My Dogs

Simply Grand

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a good outcome - and nice to have the doggies home at last. I did feel for you, know how difficult stuff like this is, and specially renting with dogs. From the attitude of some property managers, you wonder if you said "wild tigers" instead of dogs!!

And some people never understand the joy and pleasure dogs bring us - and they are poorer for that.

Don't forget I am here if I can help - the offer, or one like it still stands.

Gosh I just read through your whole thread.. I know just how you feel, my mums partner is just like your step dad, though my mum does like my 2 little boys, thankfully I live with my partner, but when I go to visit I don't go anywhere without my boys, (I have 2 hairless chinese cresteds) mine don't even drop hair let alone get dirty nor do they smell doggy, but he cracks the shits if they even think about going inside.. (he doesn't like me either) over xmas my mum & he went to the UK to visit my brother & my mum asked if I would house sit, of course she knew I would bring my boys, lol they were inside all the time :) when my mum came back they couldn't even tell, the house was that clean..

anyway I just wanted to say gosh what a stressful eventful christmas you & your dogs have had, while I'm sure it was hard trying to keep your little family together, I'm glad you managed it & are now safe in your own place, nothing like having your own space.