New Budweiser Advert!

JulesP

I was just reading that there have been complaints that it shows a lost puppy and some channels have pulled the ad...seriously O.o

Are you sure you aren't thinking about the GoDaddy ad? That one shows a puppy that falls off a truck, gets back to the breeder which turns out to be a puppy mill . . .

I was just reading that there have been complaints that it shows a lost puppy and some channels have pulled the ad...seriously O.o

Are you sure you aren't thinking about the GoDaddy ad? That one shows a puppy that falls off a truck, gets back to the breeder which turns out to be a puppy mill . . .

Oh I'm not sure someone was just talking about it, maybe that's the one they meant.

Oh I'm not sure someone was just talking about it, maybe that's the one they meant.

Apparently it was the GoDaddy ad that was objected to and pulled. Pup was apparently unrestrained in the back of a pick-up too.

The Budweiser one with the horses is from superbowl 2014 ie feb last year.

the go daddy one used similar cute puppies but did horrible things with them.

And there was a big enough cry of outrage from people like us - that they pulled it. Hopefully from youtube as well as the tv broadcasts.

Go Daddy web hosting like to make outrageous tv ads that upset people.

Their CEO likes to kill elephants in their natural habitat.

Nasty company all round - provide super cheap web hosting that those that want to be seen as ethical and humane - especially regarding animal treatment - are taking their web hosting elsewhere.