Rupert!

*kirty*

My gorgeous boy is growing like a weed! He has put on about 3kg since we got him. He is just the most lovely boy. He is booked in for his first surgery on Tuesday but one of my closest friends will be his nurse so I feel confident he will be ok. Still scary though.

20150411_183010.jpg

2015-04-11%2023.15.28.jpg

My gorgeous boy is growing like a weed! He has put on about 3kg since we got him. He is just the most lovely boy. He is booked in for his first surgery on Tuesday but one of my closest friends will be his nurse so I feel confident he will be ok. Still scary though.

20150411_183010.jpg

2015-04-11%2023.15.28.jpg

Oh, double SSSSSSSSSSSQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

What a ripper of a puppy.

:heart:

Rupert had his surgery today and I'm pleased to report he has come through perfectly! He had two vets working on him to minimise anaesthetic time - one fixing his hernia and the other removing his bottom canines (baby teeth). The hernia was enormous and they had to suture a lot of muscle. I was told he would be very sore and quiet - um no! I have had to sedate him already lol. Here is my little patient xx

IMG_0932.jpg

IMG_0933.jpg

He looks so OES at this age. Very cute and I love the name but want to call him 'Rupret' after Steve Martin's character in Dirty Rotten Scoundrels!

I just read through all of your thread in OT and realised Rupert is an OES! For some reason I got him confused with some breed I'm unfamiliar with that looks like an OES as a pup but grows up to look like a different breed. How I got myself so confused I do not know! I had an OES as a teenager - it was my dream dog and I loved my girl Phobie to bits! She was so chill we used to get her to ride bikes and wear clothes. It will be great to watch Rupert grow up!