What's Your Dog/s Superpowers?

Tempeh has discovered the art of tapping me when I am in a deep sleep. Tap. Tap, tap. Lick. I watched a video on FB of another pei who taps her mummy while she is trying to sleep and all of a sudden Tempeh started doing it too. Little B must've been watching over my shoulder! She is also an ambidextrous tapper. I just have to learn how to get her to use this new skill for good and not evil!

Stussy has a psychic ability to know if something edible has been dropped on the kitchen floor. Granules of sugar. Uncooked rice. Crispbread crumbs. It's kind of handy!

My westie is using his powers of invisibility, combined with mega gorgeousness when sprung, to break down my resolve of no dogs on the bed. I believe he is planning in advance for winter so he can get under the doona, which has never ever ever been permitted for any other pet......

Pickles does the coolest crazy dog spastic legs manic barking thing... freaks most people out... lol!

She gets on her hind legs and waves her uncoordinated front legs all over the place... while barking in her best completely nuts/crazy bark.

Scares even people who know she's not likely to try to bite. She's the most effective guard dog ever!

She is also a master at the art of stopping dead in front of you when you are trying to walk around the house... super trip-up power!

T.

Poppy is a good team worker. When the dog down the back barks, she'll run inside to see if Maggie is interested and if yes they both tear down the back to bark through the fence. If not, Poppy stays inside ignoring the other dog!

My westie is using his powers of invisibility, combined with mega gorgeousness when sprung, to break down my resolve of no dogs on the bed. I believe he is planning in advance for winter so he can get under the doona, which has never ever ever been permitted for any other pet......

rofl1.gif Take my word for it... 'Resistence is futile' rofl1.gif

Jodie has amazing superpowers. She can switch off gravity so she hangs in the air until the ball lands in her mouth. But her true strength (I suspect) is putting the ball under your bum or in your lap. Like a ninja stealth dog, so you don't know until you've sat on it or realised your lap is soggy. We only think she does it - there's no proof and you can't see her move.