What Type Of Yoghurt?

ANY yoghurt is better than NO yoghurt but just check the sugar levels - most fruit yoghurts are very high in sugar - so high, you may as well feed icecream!!! :rofl:

Get one with all the good bacterias, acidophillus etc - I will highly recommend YAKULT - one of those a couple of times a week is a huge boost but next to best would any plain yoghurt with all the goodies in it and only a little or no sugar :rofl:

I feed a tablespoon Jalna a day, only the flavors which list it's specific amount of cultures. There are a lot of dessert yoghurts out there with sugar which is not a good idea, plus those usually don't state how much cultures is in the tub.

Could've sworn I posted in this topic earlier :rofl: Apparently not... :rofl:

I feed mine a natural fat free yoghurt (she's a chunker!) so mostly the Jalna fat free or Tamar Valley fat free which is a better consistency.... I feed a tablespoon a night to mix in her powdered supplement, and the Tamar one mixes easier I've found! :rofl:

I also generally get the Jalna natural yoghurt but bought a tub of the Dairy Farmers stuff this week as I noticed they had a 1kg tub.

I don't think the brand really matters, I just make sure I get the plain variety and one with no artificial sweeteners.