Sweet Dreams Forever

WreckitWhippet

Sarah Stafford chose you, Warley, to help her on her journey. You heard her calling you, and answered. She has left you something in return in thanks for what you have given her.

:rofl:

Thankyou Jed, that is what I too believe, as hard as the choice was to let her go, bringing her back would have been unfair to her. She picked me and I'm happy that she did. As sad and heart broken as I am, I have a sense of calm about Sarah, the minute she was gone I could feel it and there was some peace.

I can feel her in the house and yesterday afternoon, I saw her walk past the bathroom door on her way from our bed to the loungeroom. Either I've lost the plot and I'm about to be carted off to the mental home, or she's still here in spirit.

So sorry to hear of the loss of your Sarah Staffy. You made her yours and she had the sense of belonging, one of the most important things a dog can have. She passed on with love and dignity. The spirit of all dogs would thank you and all those that care for the unwanted ones.

RIP Sarah

:rolleyes: