Victoria

Clyde

Victoria lost her battle against Laryngeal Paralysis today, I left her at the vets for radiographs where she turned cyanotic, they put her on oxygen until I got back there and the decision was made to put her to sleep with sadly no other alternatives.

She will be painfully missed and fondly remembered. It was a pleasure being owned by her :laugh:

It was with a heavy heart that I dared to click into Rainbow Bridge today, knowing that you were going to the vets this morning.

Victoria was a lovely lass and was blessed to have had you as a guardian for so many years.

Thinking of you Dru :D

:laugh:

RIP Victoria, you will be missed.

post-1350-1185194983.gif

So sorry to hear of your loss Dru, you certainly gave Victoria your best and in doing so, received all the love that she could give to you (Saint sized) in return.

She will always hold a special place within your heart and was a great age for a Saint, which is full credit to your love and care.

Thinking of you and fully understanding,

Lesley, Frank and the Queensland Bernedale Saints.

As soon as I saw Victoria's name in the Rainbow Bridge thread, I knew :rofl:

I'm so sorry it was her time to say goodbye, Dru, but glad you were able to keep her comfortable and happy up until that point. It's good that you had the chance to say goodbye, too. Look after yourself.

Does Grace understand?

Sincerest and greatest condolences to you Dru for your loss. I am very very sorry to hear this. Victoria was a gorgeous Saint. Hopefully you can find some peace in the fact that she did live a long - and thanks to you, happy - life. I'm sure she will be sadly missed by all.

R.I.P. darling big girl :rofl: