Ashanali

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yesterdays.....

No fair Clover :o Can you please tell me your settigs for this magnificent shot. I am yet to get a good shot of the moon and that is one thing I am trying to achieve with this challnge. Ta

Wow, I am loving all the landscape shots.

The colors are amazing!!

PPS, especially love the early morn frost,

CC, the water looks divine.

persephone, those colors are gorgeous

lea, I am loving the sky, how blue is that!!!

Hi Guys, this thread is moving so quick it is great always fantastic new shots to look at!! Here is the beginning of mine.

January 1st I was packing to go away and it was late and I thought of DOL so this one just a snap of my big boy sleeping. Cooper taken with Canon ixus 970

IMG_1334.jpg

January 2nd Wasnt sure Id get a chance this day to get any pics as it took me a day to get where I was going, so I snapped this out the window :o

IMG_1375.jpg

I did manage to get a some nice pics of my mums garden later that day, Taken with Nikon D80 50mm lense F3.5 shutter speed 1/50

DSC_0135.jpg

January 3rd I couldnt choose from today, so here is 3 the all 3 taken on my point and shoot canon, the first one is my nephew with the new blanket i made him for xmas, the second one is my sister with my girl Lacy and the 3rd one is my nephew on his scooter at the skate park.

IMG_1418.jpg

IMG_1466.jpg

IMG_1492.jpg

Not sure if I have to but will start a new post for the next ones.

4th January No Chance to get any pics today, so once I was in bed and thought about how much I missed my daily DOL fix I grabbed the Canon and snapped this one, its my girl Tully

IMG_1561.jpg

5th January. Today I did have the opportunity to get a few good pics with a very willing subject, my nephew Josh, so many good ones of him I couldnt choose. All taken with the Nikon and the 50mm lense

This one I fiddled with in PS my sister wanted Josh in B & W and the flowers in color, not sure I like it but its ok, I left the hat in color too but it is a little bit blown out in some areas.

DSC_0104Twotone.jpg

DSC_0100.jpg

DSC_0113.jpg

DSC_0307.jpg

6th January A couple of snaps today taken with the canon, we took the dogs swimming at Paynesville then tok them for a bath

IMG_1659.jpg

From left to right Cooper Tully Bronson and Lacy

IMG_1715.jpg

7th January Its my puppys 1st Birthday on the 8th so we had a little party for him while mum and I were babysitting my nephew for the afternoon, just thougth this one was hilarious taken on the canon

IMG_1866.jpg

This one was taken with the Nikon D80 50mm

DSC_0141.jpg

8th January My mums cows are calving so this one is one of the new baby a little bull, taken on the D80 with kit lense.

DSC_0005.jpg

9th January....No pic for today

10th January I was on my way home today and this is another snap shot of big boy Cooper, taken on the canon.

IMG_1915.jpg

11th January I took these ones last night, On the D80 with the 50 mm lense

I liked this one it is Tully she is looking ponderously at a toy on the floor

DSC_0020.jpg

and this one is my baby Bronson.

DSC_0074.jpg

Ahhh finally got through the last 11 days, I know there is only supposed to be one a day but it is so hard, my lot so far have been a bit like a diary of my holiday, I have to go work today so will make an effort to take something interesting!!

Thanks TLC for your kind words. Glad you have joined, I love the swing pic. :o

CM nice pic of Chester.

Ruth I like the glass and he feeling behind it. :)

PPS todays pic is fantastic I can see that on a canvas.

But everyone's are sweetbix.

I took this pic with me in it as I knew I would get a better emotion out of him as he loveeees mum head massages. :mad So alot of runing back and forward. Plus I apologies you all have to look at my thighs. :mad

No flash.

3189849152_dff08ca836_o.jpg

Flash fired. This is my fav as it has a 80's feel.

3188886747_400c4789d1_o.jpg

I've been away for the weekend so will post my photos for the 10th, 11th and 12th today :laugh:

Saturday we relaxed on the lake, photo taken at Pullbah Island of a yacht on the public mooring.

IMG_7919.jpg

Sunday we spent the day jet-skiing, playing around on the tube and fishing. Choosing a photo for this day was hard as I took over 400 shots with quite a few nice ones to pick from. My OH playing in the boat's wake

IMG_7714.jpg

Today i'm just waiting around to go to work tonight and feeling very uninspired...

IMG_8009.jpg

TLC I think your nephew is so cute with his dimples, he's gonna be a stunner in 15 years time. If I was 45 years younger!

anyway, here's todays effort. I took this up the park with my crappy little kit lens. I think it has a semi macro thing happening

IMG_2621tcs.jpg