The Official January Photo A Day Challenge

Ashanali

Thanks guys. Mr Huga was mowing, which is why half the grass is long and half is short :)

Yep Poo, he found his feet the week he turned 18 months old, coincidentally the same week he was booked in to see someone about it :p He pretty much went from crawling to running though and has been the same ever since.

Edited by huga

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yep Poo, he found his feet the week he turned 18 months old, coincidentally the same week he was booked in to see someone about it :p He pretty much went from crawling to running though and has been the same ever since.

Typical male doing something last minute :thumbsup::)

Thanks Chezzyr. He sure is a whistler, he has the most beautiful song. And not shy either, he will just land in my car window while im sitting in it, if i have the window down.

I think he can just stay here. :)

iltby: Clever idea with the hand pic. Did you overlay the writing in PS? Maybe try multiplying it to make it take on the light and shadows of your hand? Of the next set, the eye pic is my fave. Really rich colours.

I didn't actually try overlay or multiplying :p I forget about so many tools it has. Thanks for the suggestion, will give it a go!

Here's mine for yesterday. Todays will probably be something within my line of sight from the sofa! :)

We went to the opening night of Sydney Festival in The Domain last night. The Cat Empire, Mr Scruff and Grace Jones. Brilliant, and free too! I was too far from the stage with the wrong lens to get any good pics of the performers, so I went for abstract. Mmmmm, bokeh! :thumbsup:

Absolutely love this!

gotta laugh at that 'pretty in pink' may be pretty... but we don't look happy! :)

am loving all the photos.. sorry I don't do individual comments :p They are all showing talent,and some great ideas .

it is nice too,to see into peoples' lives thru their lenses :thumbsup:

Now that I learnt something new in ps,( I have spent all day learning :p )

Pretty in pink...

Love the pink! :)

I also want PS :thumbsup: . I downloaded a trail once, it was only for 30 days. Then I downloaded Light Room for 30 days, but I like PS more.

so many amazing photos here I just cant comment on them all but I am in awe of what I see, and rather envious, I lack the creative talent that so many of you have here, Oh well, at least I can appreciate it.

Kristin that looks like my bedroom on a normal day.

Ruth, your pic looks like jewels.

Edited by Kirislin

TN: What show did you go to? Sydney Festival? What's your OH doing eating cupcakes so close to bedtime? And, why isn't Ashoka in bed asleep? Nice pics :)

We were at the Penrith dog show at EP. OH decided he wanted a snack before bed seeing as he hadn't really eaten much at the show... And Soaks, well, she decided it was time for zoomies and fetch! :p