Pancreatitis Diagnosis...

Sticks1977

Oh Shaun & Gaylene, I only just saw this thread, how horrible and sudden for your boy. Condolences and thoughts as you come to terms with his passing.

RIP Fraser, taken way too young. My choc lab pup Bosley (RIP March 09) will be waiting at Rainbow Bridge for a big play with Fraser.

:laugh:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:mad

I just want to tell the full story of what has happened and to make people aware - TREASURE EVERY MOMENT with your pets.

Thank you so much for sharing Fraser's story with us - and I couldn't agree more with what you say about treasuring every moment with our pets. It's almost 12 months since I lost my 6 year old BC boy suddenly to an accidental poisoning. I am feeling your pain.

Your little man sounds like he was a real fighter - he will leave a big hole in your lives, but in time you'll be able to concentrate on the happy times you had with him.

RIP Fraser. :laugh:

thank you to everyone here that has replied with your sympathy - it does help dealing with the loss and knowing that we are not alone.

It has been a tough 24 hours so far but it is starting to slowly get better, was able to have a good nights sleep for the first time since Saturday night and it has been wonderful to look back on the good times and all the memories and moments we shared with Fraser.

Even though it was only just over 2 years that we spent with him, it was the best 2 years of our relationship together and has only made us stronger. Perhaps this was Fraser's purpose to bring us closer together?

Thanks again to everyone for your replies - still looking for the words to pay tribute to Fraser in a post on the "Rainbow Bridge" - in time it will be easier to talk about him and look at photos of him and smile.

Regards,

Shaun and Gaylene :cry:

Guest belgian.blue

Just as I write this a song came on the radio .. somewhere over the rainbow

Ivy and I send our warmest thoughts to you sticks. I lost my beloved english pointer four years ago the same sad way. I read your post as if you were describing my day of Jan 5th 2OO5 :)

xoxo

• 2 weeks later...