This Is My Cute Little New Puppy, Georgea

Bow Wow

She is lovely.

Is her name spelt Gorgea or Georgia, as you've spelt it both ways? I do like Gorgea though for something different.

It is spelt Georgea, TeGz with ea. It is going to take me a while to get used to spelling it like that, as i am used to ia. :cry:

Thank you everyone :cry:

I took Georgea to my vet and explained everything to her. She is very anti-petshop and anti-puppy farmer, and she was worried that I might have received a puppy with problems.

But after a very thorough examination (physical) the vet said that Georgea was in perfect health, her heart sounded great. Her knees were great and she had no hernias. No mites, no fleas, no rashes. Eyes are clear. Nose is clear.

She said I was very lucky.

Coincidentally, just before we went into see the vet, the door opened and in walks my mothers cousin, who I have not seen in years, with a little baby cav.

I noticed that Di, had the same forms as me, and said did you get your puppy from such and such. Yep, she watched the show last night and was also worried about the health of her puppy and wanted to get her checked out thoroughly.

We found out that they were litter mates. Sisters. :laugh: and they seemed to recognize each other too.... :confused:

Apparently she paid $100 less then me, because she did not want the papers. :crossfingers:

I tell you this week just keeps, shocking the hell out of me.

Wow. What a coincidence! Im so glad she was doing the same thing you were!! Very smart move :)

But what a relief to hear that she is in perfect health! You were very lucky indeed!!

Now, please, go and enjoy your new bundle of joy and put all this crap behind you!! :) It will hopefully get dealt with!!! :grouphug:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gawd, $100 less for papers - and she's a registered breeder....... :laugh:

Isn't there something in canine authority rules in QLD/NSW (not sure where she is registered) about registered breeders selling unregistered pups? Could be yet another nail in a coffin....

I thought so too, LM. I think I read something about it on here, will have to check.

Just checked her website, and not surprisingly her guestbook is not there anymore.

Oh she is beautiful Karen :-))

Unless you were a subsciber to your state's canine gazette over a period of time, AND specifically were looking at litter exports ect. then there is no human way you could have known.

You did everything right & were unlucky with scoring the reg breeder of our nightmares.

Now Georgea has a clean bill of health, and serendipity has sent you a relie and her sister, LOVE her and ENJOY her for who she is, not where she came from.

love fifi xxxxx

Unless you were a subsciber to your state's canine gazette over a period of time, AND specifically were looking at litter exports ect. then there is no human way you could have known.

You did everything right & were unlucky with scoring the reg breeder of our nightmares.

Now Georgea has a clean bill of health, and serendipity has sent you a relie and her sister, LOVE her and ENJOY her for who she is, not where she came from.

love fifi xxxxx

:laugh::crossfingers::grouphug:

love fifi xxxxx

exactly!

love fifi xxxxx

Thank you fifi :laugh:

poocow, I received the mains.

She is lovely.

Is her name spelt Gorgea or Georgia, as you've spelt it both ways? I do like Gorgea though for something different.

It is spelt Georgea, TeGz with ea. It is going to take me a while to get used to spelling it like that, as i am used to ia. :grouphug:

Why don't you just spell it 'ia' if it's an adjustment for you? To be honest I think the breeder just didn't know how to spell Georgia properly - think of it as putting your own stamp on her and ridding her off her past -

(or satisfying spelling nazi's... :crossfingers: )

Wonderful she's been give a clean bill of health :laugh: I had a Cavalier foster dog (PAWS) here the other day, I was a bit tempted to keep her myself. She's already found a home with my neighbours who adore her. Such dear little dogs!

She is lovely.

It is spelt Georgea, TeGz with ea. It is going to take me a while to get used to spelling it like that, as i am used to ia. :confused:

Why don't you just spell it 'ia' if it's an adjustment for you? To be honest I think the breeder just didn't know how to spell Georgia properly - think of it as putting your own stamp on her and ridding her off her past -

(or satisfying spelling nazi's... :crossfingers: )

Wonderful she's been give a clean bill of health :laugh: I had a Cavalier foster dog (PAWS) here the other day, I was a bit tempted to keep her myself. She's already found a home with my neighbours who adore her. Such dear little dogs!

I may think about that. :grouphug:

So glad to hear lil Georgea has been given a clean bill of health!! You must be totally relieved and to run into a relly with the litter mate of your pup, what are the odds?? You guys might be able to catch up so the girls can have a play we quite often catch up with some of my two boys litter mates and they all have a ball playing together and Im sure they know other.

Im just curious to know if you went to the breeders house to pick up Georgea? If You did I m guessing things looked like normal. I have had similar experience in the past and found out later things were not as they seem!!

So glad to hear lil Georgea has been given a clean bill of health!! You must be totally relieved and to run into a relly with the litter mate of your pup, what are the odds?? You guys might be able to catch up so the girls can have a play we quite often catch up with some of my two boys litter mates and they all have a ball playing together and Im sure they know other.

Im just curious to know if you went to the breeders house to pick up Georgea? If You did I m guessing things looked like normal. I have had similar experience in the past and found out later things were not as they seem!!

thanks tlc. Yep went to her place. No signs of any other dogs. So i am hoping that she may stop breeding. But I cant see that happening.

I am going to be giving the net a miss for a few days, I think I just need some time to focus on Georgea. As you have all suggested love her and be thankful of her.

Honestly guys I dont know how I would have coped without all your thoughtful posts, PMs and support.

Thank you all.

I promise when I come back I will have a load of photos of Georgea. :laugh:

I am going to be giving the net a miss for a few days, I think I just need some time to focus on Georgea. As you have all suggested love her and be thankful of her.

Honestly guys I dont know how I would have coped without all your thoughtful posts, PMs and support.

Thank you all.

I promise when I come back I will have a load of photos of Georgea. :laugh:

Thats a good idea :)

But like tlc said, dont stay away too long! Looking forward to the piccies!

She is such a cutie!

and I love the name, I am thinking of calling my new puppy Georgia.

Can someone tell me what breed/s this woman has?

Also what her prefix is?

Private pm is ok,

I have been doing so note taking over the last few months or so, of what brreders are sending multiple dogs O/S and wanted to see if she is one of the ones that I have listed.

TIA

Gawd, $100 less for papers - and she's a registered breeder....... :confused:

Isn't there something in canine authority rules in QLD/NSW (not sure where she is registered) about registered breeders selling unregistered pups? Could be yet another nail in a coffin....

Where is this breeder?

If they are in WA and I think still SA, you do not have to register ALL puppies in a litter. I know to register pups in WA is a lot more than in Qld. From what I have been told, you have to pay a litter registration, then puppy registrations.

I don't get it, as we in Qld have to register all surviving puppies in the litter and we have the benefit of registering straight into the new owners names.

Still... $100 difference is just wrong. I have heard of breeders in Qld/NSW who do the same.. Litter Regos only cost $30/pup.

Secondly, as far as the Gazettes go, also unless you read the litter notices, you do have no idea how many litters some registered breeders pump out per year. If you do not read through the results, you also have no idea who is getting titles (conformation or sporting) or not.

Some breeders are very good sales people. Unfortunately for some, the flashy website and their sales techniques hide what is under the surface.