Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

ETA: I hope no DOLers are near the big fire in Swan View/Jane Brook :laugh: This is way too early in the year to start getting worried by fires! 130ha of John Forrest National Park has burnt and it is now heading towards houses. Poor wildlife in the Park :rofl:

I noticed on the way home there were two or three fires burning. :rofl:

You always know the first really hot day of the season, the fire bugs come out :laugh:

Yesterday I had a really bad reaction to antibiotics and had to be rushed home from work and today I am still feeling groggy. :( So I haven't been keeping up with the WA thread.

Hope you feel better soon :rofl:

I am not going to be on DOL so much these days as my course material came, so I am going to be quite busy as its a lot of practical photography work.

This sounds good! Who are you doing your course with? It will be great to learn something new :confused:

ETA: I hope no DOLers are near the big fire in Swan View/Jane Brook :laugh: This is way too early in the year to start getting worried by fires! 130ha of John Forrest National Park has burnt and it is now heading towards houses. Poor wildlife in the Park :rofl:

I noticed on the way home there were two or three fires burning. :rofl:

You always know the first really hot day of the season, the fire bugs come out :laugh:

Yesterday I had a really bad reaction to antibiotics and had to be rushed home from work and today I am still feeling groggy. :( So I haven't been keeping up with the WA thread.

Hope you feel better soon :rofl:

I am not going to be on DOL so much these days as my course material came, so I am going to be quite busy as its a lot of practical photography work.

This sounds good! Who are you doing your course with? It will be great to learn something new :confused:

I am doing the course through Australian College ACQ - I am looking foward to my first assignment pics but I have no idea what I am going to do for my purity theme yet... I thought of either doing pics of a baby or child - or a puppy...

I am doing the course through Australian College ACQ - I am looking foward to my first assignment pics but I have no idea what I am going to do for my purity theme yet... I thought of either doing pics of a baby or child - or a puppy...

Sounds good! What about white things for purity? Flowers, wedding dresses :cheer: christening gowns ...... white chocolate (pure excess :confused: )

Edited by Golden Rules

Sounds good! What about white things for purity? Flowers, wedding dresses :cheer: christening gowns ...... white chocolate (pure excess :confused: )

Yeah I thought of asking Tracey to wear her dress again lol!!

fire is well away form me i can not tell if it is under control though as i have been at work. have heard its in parkerville?? have had a firend already got me on stand by for 4 paws andimal rescue should it be required to evacuate as they currently have 23 dogs in care. glad everyone is safe though

Hi Tsarsmum. Are you a member of the canine assoc?

That's the first step :bolt:

There are afew more shows left this year, they are held at the canine grounds in southern river (mostly). Canine member get a magazine sent out called Canine News- which has all show details in it. You will need to fill out entry form (available at canine assoc. or online i think www.cawa.asn.au )

What Breed have you got? :eek:

Yep had a sprinkle this afternoon in Darlington. Was rather scary yesterday as my parent's house is just off Pechey Rd so they had to get home before their road was closed down, luckily it is just the dog and cat there this time. Not like previous times when we had to evacuate with the horse, dogs, cats, rabbits, chickens and ducks....although the chickens and ducks were just let out of their pens, didn't fancy duck poo in the car :bolt: